Nail your colours to the mast.

EatDolphins

538 members have voted

1. 1. The way forward

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it's shite to watch just now, I'm of the opinion that ally should stay until the first time we don't win the league which is likely to be on our return to the cesspit. Then we change but only then.

So you're of the opinion McCoist will fail come 2015/16 season, but you still want him to be here? Seriously?

Same pish excuses from those who can't accept the poll for what it shows....

"Aye but it's dhims voting n aw that"

Eh have you not been out the door recently? The bheast are clinging on to the hope he keep Ally, that's how bad things have got. Them singing supper Ally at the weekend told me all I need to know.

Same pish excuses from those who can't accept the poll for what it shows....

"Aye but it's dhims voting n aw that"

Eh have you not been out the door recently? The bheast are clinging on to the hope he keep Ally, that's how bad things have got. Them singing supper Ally at the weekend told me all I need to know.

Well we should always be worried about what the taigs are saying.

lets get everybody out and lets get a big name in, eg. , billy doods , neil mcann, i even heard Jimmy Calderwood was sniffin aboot,who do u think we could get ,pelegrini ,gaurdiola, get real peeps ,we aint gonna get sombody with half decent credentials until were back in spfl,yip we aint playin attractive entertaining football but the mission were on is getting us up there where we belong,would youz rather we play attractive footy and drop point and maybee have to churn out another season where we are and add another year without european fitba,i'm sorry but its results i want and if coisty is getting us out these god forsaken lower leagues playin the way we are then so be it, remember we've went through the league unbeaten and we are still in the SC and a Ramsden cup final to negotiate ,anybody would think we've been papped oot all the cups and papped oot champs league with a lower score than a wummin playin darts, ok that wiz below the belt but you know wit a mean,a certain team has had a worse season than us but the papers aren't sayin too much about that,as long as were not there ,thay will continually get euro monies,ok thers no compitition and their crowds are down but Liewells coining it in,lets get behind the team,get back to the top and take some money back of them

I think we are needing a complete overhaul of the coaching and playing staff. I personally think Ally and his team has had enough time to show us their ability as manager and coaches. They have not improved a single player, some players have regressed quite dramatically. Too many bad signings, sandaza, cribari, peralta, foster and smith etc. Too weak to get rid of perry and others. Yet he shipped out Mitchell and Macausland who barely put a foot wrong. I think Ally would be a good number 2 to a top coach but nothing to suggest he deserves to stay in the top job.

Most Celtic fans I know would want McCoist to stay.

We all love Ally. Every fan wants to see him be here 20 years and win titles but I think fans now are more realistic and can see McCoist is not the answer.

If he was to go Id want to see a mass clear out. Start fresh.

In my opinion the only way Ally will get sacked or resign is if he doesn't win next years Championship.

Reality is Ally will probably have to walk/be sacked after an abysmal first season back in the premiership which in my opinion will be two years too late. He needs to step aside and allow someone to come in at the end of this season to bring together a team & a style of play that will not just have us fighting for a top 6 place.