Carry On Ally

TAFKA

Not a title for a new comedy (although I could see Jim Dale as McCoist, Sid James as Durrant and the wee bald guy from Benny Hill as McDowall with cameos from Rik Mayall as Craig Whyte and Gary & Martin Kemp as the Easdales with Harry Enfield as Charles Green :) ) but rather an appeal to see if there is anyone left still backing him.

Numerous "enough is enough" threads but hard to find anyone still behind him.

So, simple question : is there ANYONE still convinced he should keep his post?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think yesterday would change the minds of people backing him as I saw yesterday's game more a let down from the players, rather than the manager.

I will just stat that I don't back him, but I made my mind up ages ago.

It breaks my heart to say but he should go.

i was in the camp way back who said just winning was enough. We are now at the point in relieved we've got a replay against Albion rovers. If you look at purely stats from yesterdays game the but looks like we've "bombarded" rovers when in truth it was nothing of the sort. Rovers were utterly woeful, probably the worst performance ive seen from a team playing us since we've been down there, but we were that fucking bad.

as bawsburst would say, im beelin about yesterday. The manager cant handle the pressure at Rangers and these players cant either. Ally is one of the genuine heroes of this club for me and to see him struggling to get a turn out of these players is so so sore.

we are a mess on and off the park. I genuinely don't know who would be attracted to this job these days. I mean that from a sense of big names, not Derek mcinnes, jimmy calderwood etc.

yesterday hurt big time. Guys like law, daly, temps etc have all came from clubs where losing 5 games in a row isn't a crisis, here drawing one is a disaster.

so shite on and off the park. For those who want to keep venting fury at the board give the players and management some grief as well. Theyre holding us back as much as any suit wearing wanker.

It breaks my heart to say but he should go.

i was in the camp way back who said just winning was enough. We are now at the point in relieved we've got a replay against Albion rovers. If you look at purely stats from yesterdays game the but looks like we've "bombarded" rovers when in truth it was nothing of the sort. Rovers were utterly woeful, probably the worst performance ive seen from a team playing us since we've been down there, but we were that fucking bad.

as bawsburst would say, im beelin about yesterday. The manager cant handle the pressure at Rangers and these players cant either. Ally is one of the genuine heroes of this club for me and to see him struggling to get a turn out of these players is so so sore.

we are a mess on and off the park. I genuinely don't know who would be attracted to this job these days. I mean that from a sense of big names, not Derek mcinnes, jimmy calderwood etc.

yesterday hurt big time. Guys like law, daly, temps etc have all came from clubs where losing 5 games in a row isn't a crisis, here drawing one is a disaster.

so shite on and off the park. For those who want to keep venting fury at the board give the players and management some grief as well. Theyre holding us back as much as any suit wearing wanker.

I share your pain mate,but i just have to keep backing him, what else can we do at this moment in time.I gladly took a draw yesterday at the end.We are in a fckn mess off and on the park,but we can still come out of this with some sort of treble........

I think if it wasn't for Ally, we the fans would be in a much darker place with even less knowledge of whats been going on.

Facts are facts, we are in a cup final, we are unbeaten top of the league going for a second title in a row and in the draw for the

semi final of the scottish cup.

Why would we want to sack the guy?

I think if it wasn't for Ally, we the fans would be in a much darker place with even less knowledge of whats been going on.

Facts are facts, we are in a cup final, we are unbeaten top of the league going for a second title in a row and in the draw for the

semi final of the scottish cup.

Why would we want to sack the guy?

That old chestnut.

Remind me what Ally has told the fans about, seeing as he's our man on the inside?

I share your pain mate,but i just have to keep backing him, what else can we do at this moment in time.I gladly took a draw yesterday at the end.We are in a fckn mess off and on the park,but we can still come out of this with some sort of treble........

Gladly taking a draw at Ibrox to Albion rovers just shows what we have become under Ally McCoist.

That alone should see you acknowlege we are in deperate need for a manager.

That old chestnut.

Remind me what Ally has told the fans about, seeing as he's our man on the inside?

Don't get me wrong mate I really dont know a great deal myself, I'm not saying he has told us anything I just

think having him on the inside he would be fighting with the board to make sure we get told as much as possible.

Atleast thats what I'd like to think..

We are on for a treble, and an unbeaten season.. it might not be pretty but its reality..

Who would want to come and manage a club who sacks a manager for winning the league, and possibly reaching 2 cup finals?

Yesterday..

but how many shite, frustrating Rangers performances have you watched over the past 10/15 years under a range of managers?

Against part time teams, not very many.

Under Ally McCoist it seems it's every other week.

That's the difference here.

Against part time teams, not very many.

Under Ally McCoist it seems it's every other week.

That's the difference here.

No shit pal, were playing part time teams week in week out, we are in a league full of them!

Face reality, we aren't going to win every single game convincingly every single week!

No shit pal, were playing part time teams week in week out, we are in a league full of them!

Face reality, we aren't going to win every single game convincingly every single week!

Aye a league full of them yet we are full tiem with international and SPL players...

No shit.

We are fucking dire and McCoist needs to go.

Take yer heed out the fucking sand.

Aye a league full of them yet we are full tiem with international and SPL players...

No shit.

We are fucking dire and McCoist needs to go.

Take yer heed out the fucking sand.

Okay,

lets sack McCoist, bring in another manager, not lose a game in the league, reach a cup final and maybe another cup final

and complain that its not pretty enough!

doh

Okay,

lets sack McCoist, bring in another manager, not lose a game in the league, reach a cup final and maybe another cup final

and complain that its not pretty enough!

Have you ignorantly missed the various failures and embarrassments we have suffered at the hands of McCoist?

"Aye but we are unbeaten in a league full of part time pish teams" Wooptie fucking doo