Carry On Ally

TAFKA

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ignorantly missed the various failures and embarrassments we have suffered at the hands of McCoist?

"Aye but we are unbeaten in a league full of part time pish teams" Wooptie fucking doo

I can appreciate peoples points, and I am only putting mine across.

All I believe is if we are consecutively winning titles on our way back to the SPL and picking up a few other honours on the way.

Surely Ally should be given the oppertunity to carry on until we get to the SPL and see how it pans out then?

Its not pretty, and its not fantasticly convincing but i cant imagine im wrong in thinking most teams we come up against want to upset us every week,

park the bus, suck us into there game.. they don't go into games thinking they can take points off us so they try and keep it tight, and realistically its

hard and frustrating to break down.

All I believe is if we are consecutively winning titles on our way back to the SPL and picking up a few other honours on the way.

Surely Ally should be given the oppertunity to carry on until we get to the SPL and see how it pans out then?

Its not pretty, and its not fantasticly convincing but i cant imagine im wrong in thinking most teams we come up against want to upset us every week,

park the bus, suck us into there game.. they don't go into games thinking they can take points off us so they try and keep it tight, and realistically its

We will end up driving the younger fans away from the game.

Don't get me wrong mate I really dont know a great deal myself, I'm not saying he has told us anything I just

think having him on the inside he would be fighting with the board to make sure we get told as much as possible.

Atleast thats what I'd like to think..

We are on for a treble, and an unbeaten season.. it might not be pretty but its reality..

Who would want to come and manage a club who sacks a manager for winning the league, and possibly reaching 2 cup finals?

He tells us nothing, he nods like the Churchill dog under anyone who happens to be in charge of the club so the fans are still in the dark.

Loads of managers will look at the players we have and think they could get the side playing better.

It's embarrassing how low our standards have fallen when fans are making excuses for not beating Albion Rovers at home and boasting about going unbeaten against part-timers.

No please, he shouldn't......the way we're playing, we'll be lucky to get promotion to the Premiership....

We have one more season to right the wrongs......and Ally isn't the man for that.

As you're from Northamptonshire, I'll just say, Cobblers.

We will end up driving the younger fans away from the game.

That's why I wasn't there yesterday Minst.

My wee one's 4 and I've been waiting on the right moment to blood him, I won't be taking him while Ally remains in charge.

He would get chucked out for lobbing fruit shoots towards the bench.

He tells us nothing, he nods like the Churchill dog under anyone who happens to be in charge of the club so the fans are still in the dark.

Loads of managers will look at the players we have and think they could get the side playing better.

It's embarrassing how low our standards have fallen when fans are making excuses for not beating Albion Rovers at home and boasting about going unbeaten against part-timers.

I think its a matter of facing reality, im sure there are plenty of us that think we should be running teams into the ground week in week out.

But we are playing teams who are playing to upset the big name of Rangers, 5,6,7 players behind the ball... we may have a team of internationals and SPL quality footballers but if you come up against a team employing those tactics, its going to be difficult! regardless of who is in the squad.

My wee one's 4 and I've been waiting on the right moment to blood him, I won't be taking him while Ally remains in charge.

That made me laugh mate about the fruit shoots. :D

"he would get chucked out for lobbing FRUIT SHOOTS towards the bench"......fckn brilliant.

I know mate as my grand-children are bored after 45 minutes, and end up going out to play with their pals.

The club shouldn't take for granted that the next generation will be the same as the last few in their support. Having Rangers as their "Fifa 14" team is how some will define support in years to come, if we aint careful.

Lets make one thing clear from the outset, Albion Rovers were by far and away the better side and deserved to be in the semi final draw, however that being said I don’t think that they did enough to win the match but they deserve all the credit for yesterdays performance.

What went wrong?

The team never got out of first gear, there was no shape, no organisation and no drive or determination to win. This is wholly unacceptable for Rangers and on this point I find the players wholly responsible.

Was the team capable of winning? Of course they were, they should have easily dismantled Rovers, a team that had until yesterday only once in their history avoided defeat at Ibrox and this was in 1935.

I am not an apologist for anyone and least of all McCoist, but I cannot hold him responsible for the players not being able to hit the target, and no one can argue that McCoist is at fault for the shocking miss from Daly. That being said he did pick the team, arrange the tactics and set the side up.

For me the most telling about the entire performance was not that Bell had really only one thing to do or that Airds first touch was abysmal or that Moshni was uninteresting in the first real rovers attack. For me the most telling thing was that we were so insistent on crossing the ball into their box at head height and their keeper was equal to everything. He played out of his skin and we made him look far better than he was. Why were out guys not shooting from outside the box? It seemed to me that they only adopted the idea late into the game, that we might get something from distance. Regardless of whether or not the challenge on Parry was a foul, I don’t think that it was a foul other may think differently, it shows that if challenged their keeper was fallible. We should have had far more about us to have this side put to bed in the first half, we toiled and couldn’t break down their defence by playing the ball in from wide or the by line. I hope that in the replay we can play a more attacking, direct style on the floor and dispatch this side, we have to player to not only get to the final but win it. Who knows maybe at the end of the season Ally will fall on his sword.

If the players have the same attitude as the majority on here as the fact they are part timers

then is it any wonder they are shite, I'm fed up with the part time line getting thrown about.

Because they are part time doesn't mean they don't have any footballing ability, sadly I believe

our players do have that attitude.

The sooner we drop Daly the better as we're playing with a man down with him up front.

Personally I believe ally should resign and give someone else a go as the players aren't performing

for him.

Lets make one thing clear from the outset, Albion Rovers were by far and away the better side and deserved to be in the semi final draw, however that being said I don’t think that they did enough to win the match but they deserve all the credit for yesterdays performance.

What went wrong?

The team never got out of first gear, there was no shape, no organisation and no drive or determination to win. This is wholly unacceptable for Rangers and on this point I find the players wholly responsible.

Was the team capable of winning? Of course they were, they should have easily dismantled Rovers, a team that had until yesterday only once in their history avoided defeat at Ibrox and this was in 1935.

I am not an apologist for anyone and least of all McCoist, but I cannot hold him responsible for the players not being able to hit the target, and no one can argue that McCoist is at fault for the shocking miss from Daly. That being said he did pick the team, arrange the tactics and set the side up.

For me the most telling about the entire performance was not that Bell had really only one thing to do or that Airds first touch was abysmal or that Moshni was uninteresting in the first real rovers attack. For me the most telling thing was that we were so insistent on crossing the ball into their box at head height and their keeper was equal to everything. He played out of his skin and we made him look far better than he was. Why were out guys not shooting from outside the box? It seemed to me that they only adopted the idea late into the game, that we might get something from distance. Regardless of whether or not the challenge on Parry was a foul, I don’t think that it was a foul other may think differently, it shows that if challenged their keeper was fallible. We should have had far more about us to have this side put to bed in the first half, we toiled and couldn’t break down their defence by playing the ball in from wide or the by line. I hope that in the replay we can play a more attacking, direct style on the floor and dispatch this side, we have to player to not only get to the final but win it. Who knows maybe at the end of the season Ally will fall on his sword.

154ag4x.jpg

Just because they held out for so long doesnt make them the better team

I was sat in SE4 yesterday with my wee one. She thought we were desparate, and that isn't the first time she has echoed those sentiments since Christmas and she has only missed one game this year so she's seen a lot of shite.

However, for the first time I genuinely heard a number of people criticise McCoist directly. I think he needs to take heed. He is getting to the point were his legendary status WILL be tarnished forever unless he cuts his losses.

Don't say that his days as a player should not be overshadowed by his performance as a manager, that you cannot touch him as a legend for Rangers, because life doesn't work out like that. Look at John Greig. You end up looking at these guys as player legend/manager bell end. Mark my words, if McCoist doesn't step down at the end of the season he will end up ball deep in bell end territory, so to speak.

I was sat in SE4 yesterday with my wee one. She thought we were desparate, and that isn't the first time she has echoed those sentiments since Christmas and she has only missed one game this year so she's seen a lot of shite.

However, for the first time I genuinely heard a number of people criticise McCoist directly. I think he needs to take heed. He is getting to the point were his legendary status WILL be tarnished forever unless he cuts his losses.

Don't say that his days as a player should not be overshadowed by his performance as a manager, that you cannot touch him as a legend for Rangers, because life doesn't work out like that. Look at John Greig. You end up looking at these guys as player legend/manager bell end. Mark my words, if McCoist doesn't step down at the end of the season he will end up ball deep in bell end territory, so to speak.

great stuff mate. Made me smile.

What went wrong?

What went wrong?

"Albion Rovers were by far and away the better side and deserved to be in the semi-final"....thats just utter nonsense.????