Carry On Ally

TAFKA

Don't get me wrong mate I really dont know a great deal myself, I'm not saying he has told us anything I just

think having him on the inside he would be fighting with the board to make sure we get told as much as possible.

Atleast thats what I'd like to think..

We are on for a treble, and an unbeaten season.. it might not be pretty but its reality..

Who would want to come and manage a club who sacks a manager for winning the league, and possibly reaching 2 cup finals?

At the end of the day i don't trust what is happening off the field. The way i feel we could win the treble and still go into admin.

Thats why i'm not getting excited about cup finals and league wins etc....... As you don't know what the fuck is going on off the field.

Our 7million wage bill is a joke and the amount of duds Ally has signed for us for a quick fix is a joke aswell.

McCoist isn't helping matters off the field. People might say thats nothing to do with him but, the money he's been giving he could have used it better.

Ricky Foster dud, Steven Smith dud, Moshni, bombscare an all out dodgy guy at the back.

Then we have Faure and Cribiri. Cribiri should have only been signed for 1 year.

Ally McCoist has played on the fact that we had a transfer ban etc etc...... we still had scouts in they days surely to fuck we could have signed better than Cribiri and Faure?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even going by that many folk probably said it on the basis that we'd perhaps not manage to beat the SPL sides that we'll inevitably have to face if we get further. Struggling to get past Albion Rovers is another matter

Which part of "regardless of the results in the SC" confuses you?

There's not a manager in world football who wouldn't love to have Ally's record this season, regardless of opposition.

The opposition is they key factor in his record though.

I'd say any manager in the world could have done the same or better than Ally in these divisions.

There's not a manager in world football who wouldn't love to have Ally's record this season, regardless of opposition.

But you cannot disregard the opposition. And we've also been put out of the League Cup.

And the way things are going, the Scottish Cup too.

You were calling people fickle earlier because yesterday might have changed their minds

Different thread, different discussion.

This thread I was giving MY opinion on why I still back Ally right now. The other thread was me comenting and comparing poll results.

It breaks my heart to say but he should go.

i was in the camp way back who said just winning was enough. We are now at the point in relieved we've got a replay against Albion rovers. If you look at purely stats from yesterdays game the but looks like we've "bombarded" rovers when in truth it was nothing of the sort. Rovers were utterly woeful, probably the worst performance ive seen from a team playing us since we've been down there, but we were that fucking bad.

as bawsburst would say, im beelin about yesterday. The manager cant handle the pressure at Rangers and these players cant either. Ally is one of the genuine heroes of this club for me and to see him struggling to get a turn out of these players is so so sore.

we are a mess on and off the park. I genuinely don't know who would be attracted to this job these days. I mean that from a sense of big names, not Derek mcinnes, jimmy calderwood etc.

yesterday hurt big time. Guys like law, daly, temps etc have all came from clubs where losing 5 games in a row isn't a crisis, here drawing one is a disaster.

so shite on and off the park. For those who want to keep venting fury at the board give the players and management some grief as well. Theyre holding us back as much as any suit wearing wanker.

Surely all of that is why Ally should STAY.

You admit the players we've got haven't operated under the conditions expected at Rangers, Ally has to build that starting from nothing except our captain, not one of those players knows what it means to play for Rangers.

How someone expects a different manager, from a club that also thinks losing 5 in a row isn't particularly bad would do better with this crop really worries me.

McCoist knows what it means to play for us, whether he can achieve SPL success or not remains to be seen. Is it him or is it the players or the league we're in? Noone can say truthfully, but for me McCoist knows what we want and demand and he should be given the time and chance to make that happen.

From the point we were consigned to the footballing backwater to the point we're back in the SPL with a decent squad, this was always going to painful and hard on us. Those that thought we could reinvent ourselves as Barca with youths are deluded.

I still back Ally.

You admit the players we've got haven't operated under the conditions expected at Rangers, Ally has to build that starting from nothing except our captain, not one of those players knows what it means to play for Rangers.

How someone expects a different manager, from a club that also thinks losing 5 in a row isn't particularly bad would do better with this crop really worries me.

McCoist knows what it means to play for us, whether he can achieve SPL success or not remains to be seen. Is it him or is it the players or the league we're in? Noone can say truthfully, but for me McCoist knows what we want and demand and he should be given the time and chance to make that happen.

From the point we were consigned to the footballing backwater to the point we're back in the SPL with a decent squad, this was always going to painful and hard on us. Those that thought we could reinvent ourselves as Barca with youths are deluded.

I still back Ally.

Sadly he's built this poor side mate, I know it's hard to build a side from where we are but we are paying 7million quid a year for that shite.

Winning 2-1 and 3-2 or scraping draws against the shit we play is utterly unacceptable. I feel for him I really do, but rather than him tarnish the excellent reputation he has within the Rangers support I think he should go in the summer. The last 2 years have been chronic.

33 shots and 14 corners suggests that we weren't exactly gladly accepting a draw.

if the players had taken chances yesterday,it could have been double figures.but some players dont seem interested.they let McCoist down big time yesterday, if it wasnt for McCoist putting mouhsni up front we'd be out.good move by the manager.

I am still backing him. As has been pointed out the stats add up in his favour. Sure the football can be dire at times but in the lower leagues that is the style that is played. And I feel we have adapted well for these leagues. Can see changes as we progress but would be very disappointed to see ally forced out! The man had us miles clear at the top of the spl before our turmoil and he is worthy of another chance. We have some budget players who you could argue are also forcing the play this way and given time they will be away and we shall move onwards and upwards

At the end of the day i don't trust what is happening off the field. The way i feel we could win the treble and still go into admin.

Thats why i'm not getting excited about cup finals and league wins etc....... As you don't know what the fuck is going on off the field.

Our 7million wage bill is a joke and the amount of duds Ally has signed for us for a quick fix is a joke aswell.

McCoist isn't helping matters off the field. People might say thats nothing to do with him but, the money he's been giving he could have used it better.

Ricky Foster dud, Steven Smith dud, Moshni, bombscare an all out dodgy guy at the back.

Then we have Faure and Cribiri. Cribiri should have only been signed for 1 year.

Ally McCoist has played on the fact that we had a transfer ban etc etc...... we still had scouts in they days surely to fuck we could have signed better than Cribiri and Faure?

Have to agree with your points.

I still back Ally.

Top post!

Listen, I'm no lover of Ally and he has to go, but until that day arrives, we should still get behind him on match days. It won't make any difference how much we boo him and the team and probably has a negative effect. Maybe better just leaving early as that would be a much bigger gesture rather than booing as that is in real bad taste.

You have to 'back him' as he is the current manager of Rangers.

Should he still be in the post? For me no. I don't have any power over that and don't know all the circumstances re finance/severance packages. What I do know is that we have too big a squad full of overpaid mediocre players who are underperforming and the manager can not get the best out of them.