Is Ally working his ticket?

corkinator

Just been thinking, the stuff he's been coming out with over the season, he's got to be working his ticket out of the club, surley?

It's just bizzare nonsense, it's ok having respect for other clubs but saying its FINE to draw with one of the worst teams in Scotland is a new low.

He, of all people, KNOWS the expectations at this club.

I think he's working his ticket.

Don't turn this into a bashing thread please as there are enough of those.

He's not working his ticket he just doesn't know what to say to the media anymore.

He won't/can't face up to his failures and will never turn on his under achieving favourites.

Next season has to be a McCoist free Rangers for the good of the club.

Trying to relieve the pressure on him from the support. Easier that than coming out and admitting that it's a poor result.

I think it would be easier to actually say it was a poor result and that we'd strive to make sure it didn't happen in the replay.

I think you'd get more fans accepting of that kind of comment albeit they'd still be pissed at the result.

Do you not think he's putting more pressure on himself by trying to pass these things off as normal though?

I think it's probably at a point now where what he says doesn't even matter anymore. I would always prefer a manager come out and say it straight, though.

every season kind of mirrors the previous, we were on fire before december 2011, 15 points clear of the disgustingtons, and by the time february came around i think we were 5 point behind, the squad seems to crumble under him after a couple of months evey season.

I've never really trated hima s a manager and unfortunatly I've been proven right. I just hope he does the right thing

I don't think he'll voluntarily leave, and I still think the majority (despite the recent polls result on this forum) back him.

If you love the club as much as we know you do Ally, please step down.

Can't speak for other areas of the ground, but from what I heard from the Main Stand yesterday, he's not got much backing there.

the only way ally leaves his position as manager is through getting the sack. he cant resign after coming out with the immortal words WE DONT DO WALKING AWAY. if he resigns his name and reputation goes out the window for walking. that's why I think with some of the stuff that's went on and off the park he may be manouvering his exit by getting paid off.

There is nothing wrong with ally saying I'm tired I need a break from Rangers and just leave at the end of the season he would gain much more respect for doing this, to me he would not be walking away people would understand and respect this in my opinion, if he continues he's in danger of losing all respect

I don't know its a interesting theory, i wondered that when Ally had his outburst at CG after Forfar and his words and actions have been strange and at times looked like he just doesn't give a fuck anymore, the Ally of those wild celebrations when we destroyed the bheasts 4-2 in Sep 2011 seems gone and in his place is a man who either really doesn't understand how badly he is doing in the supporters eyes or a man who no longer cares.

Just been thinking, the stuff he's been coming out with over the season, he's got to be working his ticket out of the club, surley?

It's just bizzare nonsense, it's ok having respect for other clubs but saying its FINE to draw with one of the worst teams in Scotland is a new low.

He, of all people, KNOWS the expectations at this club.

I think he's working his ticket.

Don't turn this into a bashing thread please as there are enough of those.

I don't think he's working his ticket but there are unusual factors at play here.

He will lead us to the league this week and, if he IS to resign, that will be the time.

If he doesn't jump when the league is resolved, it will be the end of the season - "mutual agreement, best for all concerned, always be grateful, blah blah blah..."

The other thing is the noose he put round his own neck with the "walking away" comment - he will be very conscious that there is a queue a mile long waiting to pounce with their "Ally walks away" headlines and he really does not want to give these guys anything.

For me the league is the clincher - GW will want to give McCoist the honour of securing the title - nothing will happen before that.

I don't think he'll voluntarily leave, and I still think the majority (despite the recent polls result on this forum) back him.

You honestly think that the majority back him? That's not the feeling I got in the pub watching the game.. Quite the opposite!

a few bad games wont push ally oot the door,and nor should it,we are about to win the league by over 25pts ffs and still cup games to go before the end of the season.granted the playing on the park could be a hellava lot better

Were you watching the game at his house?