Nicky Clark

ScotlandGer

Some on here quote him as one for the future. After dropping down a league with a fantastic goals tally, playing with better players (supposedly) i had high hopes for him this season. I share your view Zappa.

I was genuinely excited by his signing and he may very well go on to have a great Rangers career I sincerely hope he does.

But as you and others have said quite how you can drop a leauge in which you have scored 40 goals or so is baffling to say the least.

Ive never been one to go for the " can't hack it at a big club" thing.

Its honestly a puzzle and I would like to hear some other folks take on it.

Still feel it's quite early to tell how good he'll be for us, he's still only 22 so there's time for him to develop as a rangers player. Would probably play him and one of the U20 strikers up top for the rest of the season and see how they do

For one reason or another has been a massive disappointment

are you at it? clark has gave us what we need against these wee teams that sit in their own half, his willingness to peel off defenders and run in behind means the players have a much better option than hitting it up to that parked bus called jon daly

id drop daly the minute clark is fit enough to start and give him as many minutes as he can possibly play

We just have to face facts that our playing style doesn't get the best out of players, especially strikers, unless you are over 6'5" and can head a ball.

We have seen so many players who have came to us and deteriorated, or players that have been poot with us and left, then flourished at their next clubs.

are you at it? clark has gave us what we need against these wee teams that sit in their own half, his willingness to peel off defenders and run in behind means the players have a much better option than hitting it up to that parked bus called jon daly

id drop daly the minute clark is fit enough to start and give him as many minutes as he can possibly play

I thats right Im at it.

He has set the fucking heather alight.

Has been alright since he came here but nothing more.

Had he scored as many goals as Daly though people would be giving him god like praise.

He's a player that's vastly overrated by many forum posters on here in my opinion (tu)

a young guy playing in a terrible rangers team that focuses solely on aiming the ball for jon daly's heid

no even messi could look good with our tactics and set up

JBJ

Thats what I was asking in my other post, I was merely stating that I was excited by his signing and was disappointed by the return and asking reasons why that might be the case, he also seems to have been used sparingly coupled with being out injured, heres hoping he will come good but I don't fancy his chances in the current set up.