Nicky Clark

ScotlandGer

Nicky deserves a chance when fit and Daly deserves a rest. A thought hit me when reading a article on Chris Hegarty today, apparently he and Hutton and Perry are all fairly close to fitness now, i expect them to be given game time to boost match fitness after the league is won. I just hope Ally doesn't use playing them as thinking he's fulfilling his "play more youth" pledge and choose them over Gasparotto, Halkett, Murdoch ect as we all know he wont make wholesale changes to our first team but two or three at most.

Playing them along side the other fringe or U20 players is fine but i don't see a future for Perry, Hegarty or even Hutton anymore so game time to get match fit to find another club would be the best they should expect.

I was genuinely excited by his signing and he may very well go on to have a great Rangers career I sincerely hope he does.

But as you and others have said quite how you can drop a leauge in which you have scored 40 goals or so is baffling to say the least.

Ive never been one to go for the " can't hack it at a big club" thing.

Its honestly a puzzle and I would like to hear some other folks take on it.

He didn't drop down a league... QOTS played in this division last year and he was the focal point of their attack, he's far from that in our team so he will struggle. Add the fact that's he's in new surroundings with new pressure plus struggling to get into the team to begin with I think he's done not bad, 8 goals in 10 starts in the league is hardly horrendous

Ah!

He looked to be quite into it - was he any good?

Yes he wasn't too bad and I could understand what he was saying (unlike some players). Shame the game didn't have the 3 or 4-0 he predicted, must have been hard for a player to watch.

Yes he wasn't too bad and I could understand what he was saying (unlike some players). Shame the game didn't have the 3 or 4-0 he predicted, must have been hard for a player to watch.

Good on him!

He didn't give much away, but did turn round occasionally with a look as though he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing!

Is this another player benefiting from 'Thomas buffel syndrome'?

Clark has done ok but he certainly hasn't been anything more. I like him and think he will improve but it seems his injury has made him a much better player than what he has shown so far, to some.

Is this another player benefiting from 'Thomas buffel syndrome'?

Clark has done ok but he certainly hasn't been anything more. I like him and think he will improve but it seems his injury has made him a much better player than what he has shown so far, to some.

Maybe it's stopped him slipping back, like the rest!