Ally's time as manager

Right I know it's another ally thread but I fancied simplifying it a wee bit for myself.

Can anyone come up with any player who has improved in standard since being coached by ally McCoist and team? Cause if I'm honest, and it pains me to say it, most of them seem to have gone backwards or at best continued on the same level. I include Lewis McLeod in this probably due to being shoved out wide. And Barry McKay... Shoved out the door.

As far as I can see only lee Wallace is continuing to play anything like the standard we expect from him but sometimes it looks like carrying the rest of the team is beginning to affect him also.

Our super kids are worse now than their first game with us.

Temps,Shiels and Daly are worse now.

Foster and Smith have always been below average.

Black is shite and Nicky Law is half the player he was at Motherwell.

Mohsni is a poor mans Konterman

Andy Little has regressed badly.

They're saying oh we're champions but get 11 boys off this forum and we'd struggle not to win that division.

Lee Wallace is the exception to the rule

He's a much better player with us then I ever seen at Hearts

The rest of the talented players we sign seem to regress rapidly under this regime

I don't actually think Wallace is the exception, he's been as rotten as everyone everyone recently.

He's just taken longer to drop his performance level, but is coasting on last years form.

Sone Aluko

Steven Naismith

Seb Faure

Yep al maybe give u those three. Aluko was better than I thought he would be. Faure at centre half yes. Right back no so sure. Midfield definately not. The traitor was only there one season under McCoist but granted he was assistant.

So yes. Perhaps those three. But to me that's not enough. The last player we sold on at a profit was Stevie Thompson. To me that's not good enough.

I think its been shown that he can't coach a player. He would rather buy a over their peak player from the spl. We had the perfect opportunity to create a good team for the future whilst in the lower leagues but instead he is looking for money every year to buy a player known in Scottish football instead of having a good coaching team to develop players

Sone Aluko

Steven Naismith

Seb Faure

Eh?? Are you saying they are exceptions?

Naismith was here 3 years before McCoist

Faure is fucking pish

Aluko we had a great few months out of but he would have soon went downhill sharp after McCoist got his claws into him full time