Only a matter of time

This won't be popular but how long you think it will be before the mhedia pick up on our discontent towards the manager and start to run stories on it?

Could it be doing the silent majority a favour by picking up on it?

Not an Ally bashing thread but thought it may be an interesting discussion

I don't read the printed media too often, but I am staggered that it is not all over the papers at the moment. Maybe the reporters aren't all followers of the pish-stained ones after all, although it is more likely a good few of them are friends of Mr McCoist and don't want to help ratchet up the vibes which are starting to come from our support. I personally know not one person who now supports Mr McCoist and yet there is not a lot coming out of the fifth estate.

But it's beating around the bush shite, I mean when in no uncertain terms they make it clear the fans feeling has turned, do we need to get banners out?

If it was the bedsheet brigade there would be a backpage picture of it in no uncertain terms

I'm behind Ally this season and don't really give a fuck what anyone else prints or says..

why would they NOT want him to stay - he isn't very good. Going on the campaign trail for a replacement would be self defeating for the mhedia.

Because they think it would cause a fracture in the club and the fans but really it would only be a bad thing for the minority, even.if they are more vocal than the majority

Could be doing us a favour but thinking their doing us harm

Because they think it would cause a fracture in the club and the fans but really it would only be a bad thing for the minority, even.if they are more vocal than the majority

Could be doing us a favour but thinking their doing us harm

dont think there would be much fracture to be honest. A little sadness, but we would move on quickly.

I'm behind Ally this season and don't really give a fuck what anyone else prints or says..

Your not the only one mate, the posters are getting a bit smart with their polls, the direct do you want Ally to stay poll with the yes/no option isn't giving the desired effect so it's are you happy with Ally, lots of posters aren't happy with things at present, we would all like to be playing football in the Barca mode but how likely is it in the 3rd tier of scottish football, If DJW does a March poll we will see how things are after the league is won and we beat Albion.

But it's beating around the bush shite, I mean when in no uncertain terms they make it clear the fans feeling has turned, do we need to get banners out?

If it was the bedsheet brigade there would be a backpage picture of it in no uncertain terms

Ally's always been big media man (not really trying to criticise there as it's part of his personality), so i'm not so shocked if they're protecting him a bit

Your not the only one mate, the posters are getting a bit smart with their polls, the direct do you want Ally to stay poll with the yes/no option isn't giving the desired effect so it's are you happy with Ally, lots of posters aren't happy with things at present, we would all like to be playing football in the Barca mode but how likely is it in the 3rd tier of scottish football, If DJW does a March poll we will see how things are after the league is won and we beat Albion.

No-one is saying we should be playing like barca but we should be outplaying these teams comfortably and winning by 2 or 3 goals not scraping past, it's not an unrealistic wish!

Ah that lazy comment about Barca because people would like some half decent football

No-one is saying we should be playing like barca but we should be outplaying these teams comfortably and winning by 2 or 3 goals not scraping past, it's not an unrealistic wish!

I said in the Barca mode, short sharp passing on the ball and lots of pressing when the opposition have the ball, not to much to ask for, Barca have better players than us, they also have opposition that can hurt you if you don't press them, we let these teams play around us and still they have only managed 14 goals.

I don't read the printed media too often, but I am staggered that it is not all over the papers at the moment. Maybe the reporters aren't all followers of the pish-stained ones after all, although it is more likely a good few of them are friends of Mr McCoist and don't want to help ratchet up the vibes which are starting to come from our support. I personally know not one person who now supports Mr McCoist and yet there is not a lot coming out of the fifth estate.

I'm getting sick of this pro-McCoist folk love him too much or are too friendly with him. The arrogance on here is astounding. I don't want McCoist managing Rangers but I'll support him until a proper plan is in place which will ensure the best action can be taken with regard to the club. Just now there is no plan, it's just oh get Ally out, with no regard for the financial implications, or the replacement.

Sometimes people just have a different opinion because they see things differently, it doesn't automatically mean there is an agenda there. This is not all aimed at you Maddiston, but I've seen this opinion unfold violently and get worse recently.

It's just as stupid as saying everyone that wants McCoist out hates his guts for some reason. That is the same level dunderheededness as everyone pro-Ally being blinded by his legend status - it's absolutely nuts.

Again Maddiston this isn't all aimed at you, it's aimed at a huge amount of posters on here, I was just using your post as an example.

I'd imagine once we lose a game it'll kick into overdrive (perhaps quite rightly) amongst the fans and the discontent will lead to more questioning from the media

It's certainly already started within the media - can't see it changing anything in the near future given the state the club is in - won't be at all high on the board's agenda given that whilst we're pretty rank, we're still achieving promotion