Your favourite moment - Ally the player

mearns loyal

Too many people on here losing the plot with regards to McCoist the manager. To lighten the mood a little rack the brains and think about your personal favourite McCoist moment from the goal laden career. The overhead kick after coming on as sub against hivs at the piggery in the cup final would be one of mine...

For sheer passion after he scored it, was the 1-0 victory over the scum in the scottish cup semi final. Robertson got sent off after 5 minutes for a elbow on spotty Miller. We held our own in the first half and scored right on halftime, the sheer emotion as the had beating us in the cup and we had not won it for years.

the second half the battered us with a gale force wind behind them but we stood firm.

Failing that has to be Leeds at Elland Rd, from first pass in our box till the diving header, it was a classic counter attack goal and rangers at there best

Leeds home and away

Celtic first Old Firm at the new stadium bang 1-0 there's yer dinner

Overhead kick against Hibs 1993 league cup final

That's the top/main 3 for me

Spot on mate,hard to pick a winner from them.Think I`d go for the Leeds if had to choose,only because I was watching in a London pub full of Leeds supporters

The looks on their faces when Ally scored the second,fckn priceless!