Strangest place you've ever seen a Rangers top?

Seen some in some pretty interesting places abroad.

Actually seen one a few years ago in Kuala Lumpur in a place whereby most people were local. When i questioned the person, he got it from a business trip to Glasgow and that was him converted, which got me thinking earlier, wheres the strangest place you've seen one and never expected it?.

Sometimes the reach of our club is amazing :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donegal....on my wee cousin :lol: grandad grew up there and moved here when was 8 but all his family still reside there, good bears but get some funny looks wearing gers tops there, remember I was playing with a ball in the garden about 10/11 ish in the 5-1 hearts final and grandad kept shouting score to me and my cousin then someone he hated drove down the street and he was like boys take your ball in the middle of the road....in our wee new tops...my favourite home strip ever, ( the white with red stripes at the side) was good times :lol:

My brother gave his Rangers top away to some Turkish guy in Turkey.

I'd like to think he still wears it today or has it hanging up inside his bar!

Aye, that dude in KL had been taken to hospitality for the Pana game in 08 and from then he was hooked.

Amazing tales like that mate some foreigner gets a strip or a scarf and next thing they're learning the words to four lads had a dream

Donegal....on my wee cousin :lol: grandad grew up there and moved here when was 8 but all his family still reside there, good bears but get some funny looks wearing gers tops there, remember I was playing with a ball in the garden about 10/11 ish in the 5-1 hearts final and grandad kept shouting score to me and my cousin then someone he hated drove down the street and he was like boys take your ball in the middle of the road....in our wee new tops...my favourite home strip ever, ( the white with red stripes at the side) was good times :lol:

do they still have a parade in donegal on the twelfth?

Looking in the window of a jewellery shop in turkey and the owner had a gers top on. When he spotted mines he came out and invited us in out the heat then sent a young lad to the shoo next door to buy me a beer, the mrs a juice and the kids an ice cream lol used to see him evey time we went for a walk then he started harassing us to buy stuff

Not a rangers top, however.

When I was working in Majorca I done some work for an American from Arkansas who lived in a part of the island that only housed locals that only spoke Spanish and lived there to be away from tourists. And had his daughter staying with him if I remember correctly was stunning.

Anyway he asked me a favour and to help him move some furniture out from his back yard to his garage and doing so I passed the daughters bedroom window, as any lad would do I peered through the window and saw she had rangers bedcovers.

It might not sound it but it was very random given my location and the fact she would no doubt prefer American football to fitba