Strangest place you've ever seen a Rangers top?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gave an away to the guy that looked after us when we were staying in Bali, same week we were playing manu at Ibrox in the champs league.

He was over the moon at getting an official top, was also a Chelsea supporter.

Thats asking to get their windows done by the local beasts tbh

Dude must either be foreign or have balls of steel :000000082:

There are a lot of Rangers fans live in and around Parkhead, just as there are Tim's in and around Ibrox.

There's a hooker somewhere in Bogota who's wearing one! I was there on business 5 years ago and gave it to her as partial payment along with $80 for an hours worth of fun. Met her in a place called "Extasis".............................True story and I have a pic of her wearing it in the hotel room as that was also part of the deal!.....................Fucked if I know where the phone is though, maybe one day I'll find it as it's somewhere in the house!

was in the pub at Viktoria Zizkovs ground a couple of years ago and there was a Rangers topped pinned up on the wall, probably from when we played them in the uefa cup

still thought it was nice, was a nice wee bonus to my night as we had only went there to see the topless barmaids haha

I gave it to a Cuban lass ie here on holiday.

She asked for a Celtic Glasgow one..i said you don't want that shite hen(ever the charmer) and gave her the white adidas 1993 top..so hopefully still being word on Cuba.

Also met an Argentinian working in New York wearing one..He said he'd loved Rangers since Cannigia signed.

Last November in a wee Chinese restaurant in langkawi, Malaysia . Chinese waitress was wearing a rangers polo top. Was pretty amazed and asked her where she got it but she had no idea what I was saying to her - my Chinese is not very good!! She probably got it from some bear being there on holiday. Wonder if it rings any bells for anyone on here??!!??

I'm an HGV driver & used to do 'the continent' in the late '90's early 00's. I was delivering a load to a factory in a wee town near Bordeaux in Southern France. I was parked in their yard waiting to get unloaded & the roller shutter door opened & the fork lift driver came driving out wearing a Rangers top. I thought ... What the fuck!! He didn't speak a word of English so I didn't find out why he was wearing it. I obviously told him I was a Rangers fan & in pigeon English he said 'no pope of rome'!!

Bizarre!!

Wee bit off topic, but a couple of years ago I took my old dear to Rome as she had always wanted to see it.

First morning she's browsing through the gift stalls at the Trevi Fountain, and picked up a wee trinket box that had caught her eye. The guy took it off her and opened it up to show her it had rosary beads inside. "Och I don't want them" she said to the guy, and I explained that we were Protestant.

"Ah", he said with a big smile, "God Save The Queen!".