Positive wee stat I heard.

OlegKuznetsov

We're unbeaten in regulation time this season. The only defeat came in extra time.

Shouldn't our superior fitness and 25 star facilities seen us waltz posties and candlestick makers of the park in extra time...... Does that indicate a 100% losing record in extra time........ Just asking like....

Shouldn't our superior fitness and 25 star facilities seen us waltz posties and candlestick makers of the park in extra time...... Does that indicate a 100% losing record in extra time........ Just asking like....

that was funny............true but funny. :)

I was waiting for someone to say that and suggest that Rovers will beat us in extra time, then.

I suggested nothing, merely exposed that there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. :pipe:

What about white lies? does that make 4 types? or were you lying? does that make 5 types?

We should be told!!