Ricksen Testimonial - Sittard 25th May

Carsons Dog

Are Rangers confirmed as the other team? If so this could be an excellent wee trip to Holland. Lets go over in our thousands to show 100% support for a guy who gave us his best and has been struck down by a truly horrific condition. Im more than keen to get myself there.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span id="result_box" lang="en">Perhaps you have already heard this morning in the media on 25 May Fortuna Sittard namely organizing a special tribute to Fortunees Fernando Ricksen . A Fernando Ricksen All Star Team takes it in Offermans Joosten Stadium against the first team of Fortuna Sittard . "I 'm going to approach guys that I've played , trainers who have shaped me . It should be a fun day for Fortuna and the supporters. " Said Fernando Ricksen in newspaper De Limburger .

May 25 is also the season closing the program . For employees , volunteers and youth players . Fernando Ricksen even started the season as head coach of the youth team Fortuna Sittard U17 , unfortunately he has no sequel can give . Because of his muscular "This team plays a match against a team to be determined on 25 May. It is a party for Fernando , the club and all the supporters . " Thus football manager Charly Chudik business .

Fortuna Sittard would therefore appear May 25 for all concerned a great party with the icing on the cake , the testimonial for Fernando Ricksen .

The tribute Glasgow Rangers has made ​​a big impression on Ricksen . "That was so emotional Incredibly beautiful, but it was a very difficult day for me all these experiences , . . , I was tired at the end really broken . " Thus Ricksen in the Limburger newspaper .

Partly on the initiative of Ricksen itself is a similar tribute Ricksen waiting in Sittard , namely on 25 May. Ricksen was even obvious, something that his love for Fortuna Sittard but proves again .