54,55 or 56......

CoopsLaud

I say 56 but that's just my opinion.

On the football field it's 56 for me because the lads who done it deserve all the credit.

They are playing for Rangers and they won a title. I've no problem with 56.

Only top titles count. 54 is the count that makes us STILL the most successful team in world football. It makes the Tims greet and whinge and whine and try every underhand trick in the book to get the deficit reduced. 54 will do me.

We can, however, add the lower league titles to our TOTAL haul...

..And that be some booty-haul, Ahrrr, Tim-Lads!

england-pirate-union-jack.png

Enough with yer SuperScoreBoard bilge, ye flea-bitten harbour-hogs!

We welcome the chase, ye scurvy-infested sluggards!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 56 for me. There was not a mention of 54 top league titles before we got thrown out of the sphell, it was always referred to simply as league titles. For those who say it will devalue our achievement have you looked at the state of scottish football in the last 10 years. One of the worst leagues in world football which is run by bigoted muppets!

Only top titles count. 54 is the count that makes us STILL the most successful team in world football. It makes the Tims greet and whinge and whine and try every underhand trick in the book to get the deficit reduced. 54 will do me.

Love that badge :D

Its 56 for me. There was not a mention of 54 top league titles before we got thrown out of the sphell, it was always referred to simply as league titles. For those who say it will devalue our achievement have you looked at the state of scottish football in the last 10 years. One of the worst leagues in world football which is run by bigoted muppets!

Ach, it was meant as top league titles. We never ever thought we'd have to put in the distinction of 'top' league titles, but that's what we meant.

Fuckin good post whatever it was supposed to mean.

Why do we need to go over this again and take away from tonight?

We have won 54 top league titles and now two lower league titles.....by counting it as 56 is an embarrassment to our traditions and history!

Enjoy it for what it is and I guarantee when we do get 55 it will be all the sweeter!

Why do we need to go over this again and take away from tonight?

We have won 54 top league titles and now two lower league titles.....by counting it as 56 is an embarrassment to our traditions and history!

Enjoy it for what it is and I guarantee when we do get 55 it will be all the sweeter!

(tu)

it 56 and really only because you better believe they are gonna count the titles they won while we were away towards their bid for 10iar, which they will fail at anyway.

But the reality is its 56 league titles but only 54 time champions of Scotland.