***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread***

rosco_g88

On to the next one - the big question of course is who do we start?

Do we continue to play the winning team of regulars and aim for an undefeated season / 100 points? Or do we start to mix the youth in?

For the remainder of the season I'd like to see us gradually test out some of the younger boys but keep a good core team for as long as we avoid a loss.

As for Saturday though it might be best to rest a few ahead of Monday, and bring them from the bench if required.

A possible team could be ;

Simonsen

Foster Mohsni Cribari Smith

Peralta Law Crawford Shiels

Clark McCulloch

Bench : Bell, Faure, Wallace, Black, Aird, Daly

Either, way it will be good to have Dunfermline give us a guard of honour haha!

I love my trips to Ibrox,but after reading a few threads im not really up for this.I will leave home at 9 tonight,train to cardiff,overnight sleeper up,arriving 7.30 sat morn.I then have to slip out of game early(1st time subway army :lol: ) to get to Glasgow central for the 4 o clock train to Brum.I got 30 mins before my train on to cardiff,if my trains late im stranded in Birmingham for 12 hours!!!,and all to watch what may be a shadow team...

I love my trips to Ibrox,but after reading a few threads im not really up for this.I will leave home at 9 tonight,train to cardiff,overnight sleeper up,arriving 7.30 sat morn.I then have to slip out of game early(1st time subway army :lol: ) to get to Glasgow central for the 4 o clock train to Brum.I got 30 mins before my train on to cardiff,if my trains late im stranded in Birmingham for 12 hours!!!,and all to watch what may be a shadow team...

All that for 45 mins..

12:45 kickoff, 8 league games left and only 4 of them are 3pm kickoffs.

Don't want to see wholesale changes in the team, by all means bring in some youth but we need to beat our closest rivals, also you wouldn't want a young guys debut to be in a loseing team.

Think this will be close, 2-1 the pars need the points more than us.

Ideally I'd like us to line up;

Bell

Halkett

Moshini

Gasparato

Wallace

Aird

Law

Crawford

Telfer

Clark

Gallagher.

Absolutely no chance ally will go with that despite his previous claims....in fact I'm almost certain the team that finished on Wednesday will start on Saturday which is a real shame as I think the above team gives us a good balance of young players and experienced pros whilst giving black, jig and daly a rest before the cup game.