Billy Dodds

Rangers Lady

So Dick the Dutchman pissed you off, might not have been easy but Rangers are much bigger than one man.

No matter, you have gone on record as no longer being a Rangers supporter

Travelling home after the game last night I foolishly checked to see if sportsound was on.

It was & you were reporting live from Ibrox after full time.

Where do you get off on the derisory comment "it's a bit embarrassing the players are celebrating as if they won the SPL"

It's shameful shit and you Doddsy as your fellow haters call you should never have been in a Rangers Jersey.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought every team celebrated the same way, arms aloft, cheering, lap of honour, regardless. It'd be totally disrespectful to all the other teams if we were to not give a fuck when winning the league.

Are we allowed to smile when our team scores still?

He's a strange man. He's basically exactly what Spiers would have been like if he was a player. Full of self-loathing.

It's very simple. Rangers were the best thing that ever happened to him as a player, and he had success he could never dream of by hitching onto the coat-tails of much more talented players, and Rangers are the best thing that have ever happened to him and his fellow "pundits" in Scottish football since his retirement too. We ARE his career. We are the only thing worth talking about in Scottish football, and talking about Scottish football is what he is paid to do. He's just the mad wife in the attic at this point. Fuck him. If he was drowning I'd throw him a barbell.

He is a cunt but I do see where he's coming from

Got home and watched the celebrations on SPN and cringed a bit as it was OTT but then thought if they want they are entitled - it's just not the way I'm looking at it - stage 2 complete and move on

But Dodds is a little wanker he's another one with nothing good to say about us

He is a cunt but I do see where he's coming from

Got home and watched the celebrations on SPN and cringed a bit as it was OTT but then thought if they want they are entitled - it's just not the way I'm looking at it - stage 2 complete and move on

But Dodds is a little wanker he's another one with nothing good to say about us

I can't say I remember his reaction but I'm pretty sure he celebrated when we won a shite league by a huge margin with a vastly stronger team than most of our opponents in 2000.

So Dick the Dutchman pissed you off, might not have been easy but Rangers are much bigger than one man.

No matter, you have gone on record as no longer being a Rangers supporter

Travelling home after the game last night I foolishly checked to see if sportsound was on.

It was & you were reporting live from Ibrox after full time.

Where do you get off on the derisory comment "it's a bit embarrassing the players are celebrating as if they won the SPL"

It's shameful shit and you Doddsy as your fellow haters call you should never have been in a Rangers Jersey.

One day coming back from Ibrox in my car i could have done the magic double of Chic Young and Billy Dodds as they crossed in front of me together not sure if they were holding hands, but showed amazing strength and class to let them walk safely to the other side of the road.

What's wrong with most of these 'pundits' is pure envy.They have all been proven WRONG in everything they threw at our great Club and Dodds wasn't behind the door in putting the boot in.He's a disgrace,as a former player and should be banned from Ibrox and his history with us should be erased.

The players never even went that much OTT in my opinion jumped behind a board and a lap of honour. It's been pish poor to watch but some of the games have been a right battle and these guys are entitled to it. It may not be anything to the fan base as a whole but this is the biggest thing some of these guys will ever win/first title

So now we dont celebrate winning titles now, what next have a party for septic to win the premiership or boo the players off the park if we win games, Dodsy go and have a w**k ya noob and chill the feck out. Get real a title win is a title win and we won it undefeated with 8 games to go plus scored over 80 goals.