Billy Dodds

Rangers Lady

I don't like Billy Dodds so celebrating winning a trophy is embarrassing? What about our opponents that kicked fuck out of us and sometimes gave us a right good game, how disrespectful is it to fellow professionals to not celebrate. Cunts like Dodds want it both ways.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I remember his reaction but I'm pretty sure he celebrated when we won a shite league by a huge margin with a vastly stronger team than most of our opponents in 2000.

Dodds is a wank but you aren't seriously claiming us winning a league of part timers without even one challenger is the same as that?

Aye they should just walk off and forget it I mean some of these players have won the johnstones paint trophy, the Yorkshire cup, the French under 18 league and the Canadian under 13 premiership

All of which have more credibility than a tainted SPL title. (tu)

Not as such but it's not comparable situations

It doesn't have to be an equal situation to be comparable. People are not robots. They respond to how they feel. If our players are happy about winning the league then celebrating is a normal response. If they are happy in spite of the overwhelming advantages they enjoyed, just like Billy Dodds enjoyed at Rangers, then that's fine too.

Billy Dodds, apparently a Rangers-class striker during one of our most prosperous periods, once won the First Division with Dundee. I wonder if he kept his celebrations to himself because it would have been "embarrassing" to celebrate an achievement so obviously beneath him.

It doesn't have to be an equal situation to be comparable. People are not robots. They respond to how they feel. If our players are happy about winning the league then celebrating is a normal response. If they are happy in spite of the overwhelming advantages they enjoyed, just like Billy Dodds enjoyed at Rangers, then that's fine too.

They can celebrate how they want, it personally didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or even a cup for me. I do think we need to mainly look forward though, use the remaining league games to try and get a run of good football going and obviously there's some massive cup matches left. Then it's on to stage 3.

They can celebrate how they want, it personally didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or even a cup for me. I do think we need to mainly look forward though, use the remaining league games to try and get a run of good football going and obviously there's some massive cup matches left. Then it's on to stage 3.

It didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or a cup for me either. It probably didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or a cup for Lee McCulloch either. Do we have any measurements to prove that they celebrated it like one? What is the appropriate amount of celebration and how is it quantified?

Billy Dodd's would gut his grannie for money, so it's no surprise that he is sticking the boot in to us, considering who his employer is.

All we can do is win whatever competition we find ourselves in. The players and the fans are not to blame for the predicament we find ourselves in, so we have a right to celebrate winning the title.

I was there and I enjoyed the game, and the celebrations where anything but over the top.

Slate the way they've played but as the saying going "you can only win the league you're in" the players are entitled to celebrate many of them most likely wouldn't have enjoyed much success in their careers in terms if trophies if they hadn't joined Rangers.

Doffs is a bitter little shite end of.

It didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or a cup for me either. It probably didn't feel anything like winning a top flight league or a cup for Lee McCulloch either. Do we have any measurements to prove that they celebrated it like one? What is the appropriate amount of celebration and how is it quantified?

As I said everyone can celebrate how they want, I suppose i'd just hope it wouldn't drag on for too long and we look forward

I'm not really agreeing with Dodds btw

Part time teams.

Don't have our bitter rivals to try and beat

No matter how much you push this line it isn't the same at all.

To be fair, when Billy Dodds won the league with Rangers, our bitter rivals were managed by John Barnes. So I think, by bitter rivals, you meant "comic relief" :P

To be fair, when Billy Dodds won the league with Rangers, our bitter rivals were managed by John Barnes. So I think, by bitter rivals, you meant "comic relief" :P

Aye that's true. :lol: But no matter how bad Celtic are there's still even a psychological challenge to deal with there