European Football

WCPRANGERS1

Has to be the main thing I miss the most, Spurs v Benfica has just started and has all the makings of a big Euro night, crowd seem up for it and by fuck do I wish it was us.

There are games against them and then there are European nights........Ibrox rocking and opposition players in awe of the noise, I can't wait to get these nights back, sooner rather than later!!!

Has to be the main thing I miss the most, Spurs v Benfica has just started and has all the makings of a big Euro night, crowd seem up for it and by fuck do I wish it was us.

There are games against them and then there are European nights........Ibrox rocking and opposition players in awe of the noise, I can't wait to get these nights back, sooner rather than later!!!

Was working in London today & passed a good few Benfica fans in the Underground - got me thinking on similar lines to you.

Wouldn't want the same outcome as Spuds got, though!

Was working in London today & passed a good few Benfica fans in the Underground - got me thinking on similar lines to you.

Wouldn't want the same outcome as Spuds got, though!

I think the EPL is starting to get shown up a wee bit these days as not being as brilliant as it thinks it is.

We will be back there soon enough, loads of Rangers managers have had well dodgy results in Europe so people have to move on with this, by the time we are back in they circles our quality and team dynamic will have improved very well IMO, I have no ability to see into our future but I know this, whoever is leading our team will be getting my full support and will know the expectations that come with that :thumbup:

European nights at Ibrox have always been very special, I was spoiled mind you my 1st European game was Juve late 70's at home against 10 current Italian Internationists and the place was bouncing and the Rangers were great that night.

The away trips to Munchen and Monaco under wee DA were also memorable experiences. Really will know we are back when we can compete in Europe again. :7325::7326::ulster:. Is there any footage of that Juve game that some techno savvy Bear could post up and assist in my reminiss.

Seems like a long time ago and a still seems so far off...

The atmosphere at European games is superb, gives you goosebumps when the whole stadium erupts as we fire a goal past time a team when we're deemed the underdogs!

I miss that level of football as well as that kind of atmosphere, hopefully next season there's a lot more noise in Ibrox as we march our way through the Championship, claiming the scalps of hearts and all the other shitey teams that tried to take digs on our way.