The Championship

Next season is going to be by far the most competitive league in Scotland and will definitely garner the most interest from those outside of Scotland. As two former Premiership teams battle it out to gain promotion at the first attempt, the Championship teams will obviously be looking to cause an upset. We should see some of our players step their game up and relish in this competitive atmosphere.

Which of these teams are you most looking forward to demolishing on the march to the Championship title?

Which away game are you looking forward to the most?

Who do you think will be the toughest team to breakdown?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hearts x 3

they will have money in, a transfer ban lifted and they will most likely have a manager at the helm who knows tactics. Oh how i wish for the latter.

Hearts first two, third one probably Dundee if they don't go up

Definitely looking forward to beating Hearts and Raith.

Agree if Dundee don't go up they'd be pretty tough... jury is still out on the Hearts team, I'm not convinced.

Actually think next season will be better than being back up top with all the back stabbing bastards. Honestly can't see Hearts mounting a challenge they could be stuck in the championship for a good few seasons, obviously really want to beat them because their hatred hurt the most. Any of the top 4/5 teams in the league are going to be good hard games lets hope we step up and play.

Actually think next season will be better than being back up top with all the back stabbing bastards. Honestly can't see Hearts mounting a challenge they could be stuck in the championship for a good few seasons, obviously really want to beat them because their hatred hurt the most. Any of the top 4/5 teams in the league are going to be good hard games lets hope we step up and play.

Definitely the most interesting season, we finally get to see what we're made of. Gives us a chance to put the fear in to the teams in the Premiership. Doubt the Premiership will garner anywhere near as much attention to be honest.

I'd love to see them stuck there for a few seasons, karma is a bitch.

Definitely the most interesting season, we finally get to see what we're made of. Gives us a chance to put the fear in to the teams in the Premiership. Doubt the Premiership will garner anywhere near as much attention to be honest.

I'd love to see them stuck there for a few seasons, karma is a bitch.

as would many but I can see them coming straight back up with us next season

Aye lets aww just agree we're going win everything. :hanged:

One question was about who we're most looking forward to demolishing... do you think we're going to get beat in every game? This was the only question about a win.

One was about which away game we're looking forward to and the last one was about who will be the toughest challenge.

Which of these teams are you most looking forward to demolishing on the march to the Championship title? Hearts

Which away game are you looking forward to the most? Won't be going

Who do you think will be the toughest team to breakdown? Who ever comes down with Hearts

Not looking forward to doing a couple of them in their own ground, out-singing them, out-playing them?

M8 out playing them is a given. As for out singing them? Most of these clubs have such a shitey support I could outsing them myself.

I'll start of with When you're feeling tired and weary and u r heart it skips a beat....... (tu)

hearts x 3

they will have money in, a transfer ban lifted and they will most likely have a manager at the helm who knows tactics. Oh how i wish for the latter.

Another positive thread, another Ally-hater in on the first post to push his agenda. Getting boring lhads.