The Championship

Meeting and beating hertz will be sweet, always like to beat falkirk anytime the bigger the humbling the better, handing out royal blue pumpings to whoever comes down with hertz will also be satisfaction guaranteed.

Raith rovers, I think beating them in the Ramsden will do it for me.

Just realised I never really answered the questions, oh well what's new.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting and beating hertz will be sweet, always like to beat falkirk anytime the bigger the humbling the better, handing out royal blue pumpings to whoever comes down with hertz will also be satisfaction guaranteed.

Raith rovers, I think beating them in the Ramsden will do it for me.

I'm hoping playing the likes of Hertz and that sees the much needed return of a decent atmosphere in Ibrox! Would be good if St Mirren came down with, horrible bastards.

I'm hoping playing the likes of Hertz and that sees the much needed return of a decent atmosphere in Ibrox! Would be good if St Mirren came down with, horrible bastards.

At least we might not hear as much of that part time patter, that's got to be a good thing. Looking forward to gubbing QoS, we never got to do it this season in the league though got a feeling they are still part time so it might not count.

At least we might not hear as much of that part time patter, that's got to be a good thing. Looking forward to gubbing QoS, we never got to do it this season in the league though got a feeling they are still part time so it might not count.

The less moaning at games and the more supporting the team the better.

They're not doing too bad for part timers though eh, maybe the gap in quality isn't as big as some make out.

50% of Hearts players are out of contract come the summer even if they do manage to pull off a cva they`ll be relegation fodder next season.

Ross co, St midden or Thistle might join Hertz in going down but severe cost cuts will mean any of these 3 will be mid-table at best. St midden are getting gates of 4000 right now what will they get playing the likes of Alloa?

Biggest threat to Rangers would be Falkirk a team we`ve humped out of 3 cups in the last 18 months, can`t see anything other than Rangers by at least 10 points next season.

I want to know what the Rangers team is going to look like 1st before i start worrying about who we're playing.

This team we have right now will not win that 1st division.

I disagree, rangers should romp the championship.it will be tougher, but, we have defo got the players to win this.

I can't say I despise Hearts with the same furious passion that other people on here seem to do. I'm more inclined to support them over the likes of Hibs, ICT, and Motherwell. Although from a competitive aspect, I'll enjoy trouncing them home and away.

I'd prefer to beat St.Mirren 6-0 away from home than I would Hearts.

It will be the league that attracts the most interest as opposed to the snore fest Premiership. Looking forward to Tynecastle in particular. We may need to be wary of Hearts, especially if they come out of Admin in time and can sign players again, a few decent experienced pros added to the young players who have gained Premiership experience could be a handful for us. Especially if we struggle to add new players over the summer.

It will be the league that attracts the most interest as opposed to the snore fest Premiership. Looking forward to Tynecastle in particular. We may need to be wary of Hearts, especially if they come out of Admin in time and can sign players again, a few decent experienced pros added to the young players who have gained Premiership experience could be a handful for us. Especially if we struggle to add new players over the summer.

I think hearts will loose a few games in championship.especially if they dont invest and keep the players they already have.

I think we'll scoosh next season personally. The top three in the league right now have 7 losses and an average of 5 draws. If we have even half that we don't deserve (nor should hope) for promotion.

I don't think Hearts will be in any way, shape or form be in a position to strenghten their team any more than the likes of Dunfermline have. They will be in a recovery position for at least two years.

All in all, our support and sponsorships dward that of the rest and our squad lacks maybe two positions. If we can sign a good forward and centre back we'll be fine.