Would you leave Scottish Football?

RWB72

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a heartbeat. The money the top leagues generate its the only chance we'd ever have of competing with the best in Europe.

We count taking a point of Man U or Barca at home a good result? I'd want the opportunity to play regularly in the last 16 or 8 in the champions league.

Pipe dream.

The old firm in scotland is like beyonce and Celine Dione singing Karaoke in their local pubs .Unfortunately we'll have to settle for tips caus we'll never reach the big time and fulfill our potential for various reasons .But straight answer to your question is YES i'd leave all the SPHELL parosites in a heartbeat and if we could leave the tims behind then twice as good .

Of course I would, world's getting smaller and the big teams getting bigger. English leagues miles ahead of the standard of the Scottish leagues. if the likes of Cardiff and Swansea can make it from there to the Premier, we could too, especially with our fanbase, potential income and tv appeal etc. One step up to a top 5 European league. No brainer.