Would you leave Scottish Football?

RWB72

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In heartbeat, but only for us alone.

I wouldn't want the scum to go with us and would reject that possibility of going as a pair.

My motivation for wanting to leave Scotland is to get away from the scum and their provincial foot soldier clubs. Taking them with us would defeat the whole purpose. Plus our fellow Britons do not deserve to be exposed to these evil cunts. The other cunts in Scottish football deserve them and I'd happily leave this parochial, bigoted backwater to the lot of them.

I genuinely never want to see that horrible strip of that despicable, detestable club make another appearance at our stadium ever. Nor do I want any other Rangers team to play them at the cesspit or any other ground.

You are owner of Rangers

If you had the choice to leave and next season start in the England Championship would you take it?

This also means "they" will move as well.

We are British and proud. Most English clubs would welcome us with open arms. They do not want Smeltix fans singing iRA chants in their stadiums though. In towns where innocent people were killed by their cowardly mob. I wouldn't wish them on any British citizen. Fuck that!!!!

I've never understood the argument that if we were to play in the EPL that we would have any chance of winning it and making the latter stages of the CL. Yes there is more revenue but the existing top 5-6 teams are light years ahead of us in every single aspect bar support base.

Atlantic league would be better option imo but away supports would be a rarity.

If Liverpool with a smaller stadium and inferior training ground can win the Champions league Rangers could at the very least equal that in 5-10 years.

Murray park makes the Melwood training ground that Liverpool use look like a public park. Also the most Liverpool have ever gotten at a home game is 60k for Rangers it`s almost double that.

Liverpool are an example of everything Rangers could be in Europe if the club played in England and not in the backwater of Scottish football.

Yes, very yes. We have enough of a fan base and are a large enough brand that given time our finances in England would allow us to push our way up the ranks. England has a fantastic league right on our doorstep and one that I'd love to see the Gers take part in. Back when the Setanta fiasco happened I though it would be good to head south with the sheep and the scum, however after the attempt to destroy our club I'd rather not see any of them again. But then again, this is all wishful thinking sadly.

Would you even need to think about it?

With the revenue Rangers would receive, the support base, infrastructure and name alone would have you competing almost immediately.

Rangers and them are far too big for the SPFL.

My own club would suffer majorly as that'd be another two clubs instantly challenging with similar mediate ambitions of our own.

Still, Rangers at the Boleyn (more likely Queen Elizabeth Park)? That'd do me.

You only have to have the unfortunate experience of catching Sportscene before MOTD to realise how pish Scottish football is, and the pish support it has in the top flight now.

Would prefer a strong Scottish league than have to move to England.

Neither of those gonna happen any time soon.

n.b............. obviously going to be a lot stronger in every way when Rangers are back at the top... (tu)

But if you were to go to England you'd have to accept there would be literally no chance of European football anymore, bar a run in the Europa if we got to a cup final

Do not accept that premise at all. If we were ever to enter the EPL we would be one of the top supported clubs with a massive income potential. That income used wisely could see us finish in the top four and enter the CL. Every season, NO but on a semi regular basis

optimist loyal

No, this is our country. Let the plastic paddy's go and see how long their corruption and bigotry is tolerated in England.

Just looked my passport which says 'United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland', my country.

So yes wpuld love to see us compete against the best and leave out haters in our wake. Sadly it will not happen but we can dream.

If Liverpool with a smaller stadium and inferior training ground can win the Champions league Rangers could at the very least equal that in 5-10 years.

Murray park makes the Melwood training ground that Liverpool use look like a public park. Also the most Liverpool have ever gotten at a home game is 60k for Rangers it`s almost double that.

Liverpool are an example of everything Rangers could be in Europe if the club played in England and not in the backwater of Scottish football.

Newcastle have a bigger stadium than liverpool, a partisan support and access to all the riches of the EPL tv money so why havent they won the CL?

Liverpool are arguebly one of the biggest clubs in european football with a phenomenal pedigree, they can produce players like gerrard, carragher etc who were part of that CL winning side who also made another CL final.

Imo it would take us, hypothetically as we will never play in the EPL, at least 10 years before even making a scratch at entering the top 4.

Finance doesnt guarantee success look at QPR!