Would you leave Scottish Football?

RWB72

As we have "improved" from our demoted position, the quality of the top league has probably got worse. Scottish league is no place for our potential to be a top European team again to be exploited. The likes of Motherwell and Aberdeen are never going to raise their game or our game to any decent European standard,

I hear what your saying but it wasn't so long ago we were in a european final whilst playing against the likes off motherwell and aberdeen.I just want Scottish football to get better as then we would be stronger for it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what your saying but it wasn't so long ago we were in a european final whilst playing against the likes off motherwell and aberdeen.I just want Scottish football to get better as then we would be stronger for it.

I agree to a certain extent as it is up to the individual clubs to improve themselves and dare i say it more finance from the governing bodies wouldn't go a miss.

The financial aspect is limited in scotland due to the small population but that shouldn't stop youngsters from trying to become a professional footballer. You never know your luck, sometimes a small country can produce 4 or 5 players of a very decent standard with one exceptional talent just like the current belgium team.

I want to see us be dominant domestically and competing in the champions league. Every one else can try and keep up but as long as we are succesful i couldn't care less about the rest.