Ally wants Weiss?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came across this:

"According to the sun, McCoist has said he is focusing on bringing one player to Ibrox in the summer and that's Vladimir Weiss."

Not sure how much truth is in it, does anyone know anything else about this? <cr>

The fact it's in the sun effectively undermines any credibility in the story but IF it did happen (can't see it) I'd be delighted!

Just came across this:

"According to the sun, McCoist has said he is focusing on bringing one player to Ibrox in the summer and that's Vladimir Weiss."

Not sure how much truth is in it, does anyone know anything else about this? <cr>

we need the defence sorted before anymore midfield/ attacking players are signed.

Do we trust ally to use him properly,

Always did my tits in when Walter used him on the left, he'd sprint down the wing, leaving his man for dead, then check back onto his right foot. He had the perfect chance to play Wylde LM and Weiss RM too, Smith was funny with width

I would put my money on this being bullshit but if it's not then McCoist is in a world of his own there is no chance we could afford his transfer fee or wages don't get me wrong I would love Weiss back but it's never going to happen especially seeing as McCoist fucked Weiss about before.