Ally wants Weiss?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ( and a big if ) Ally really said it maybe it was to put pressure on the board and help out his chum King. Name a fans favourite and say he`d like to sign him. Then say we don`t have the money putting the spotlight back on to the board with the Ally fans asking why don`t we have the money to sign a fans favourite.

If we could bring in a capable, young defender, Stuart Armstrong from Scumdee and Weiss, then we would walk the championship next season.

Not sure if you mean a young defender and Stuart Armstrong, irrespective Armstrong is a central midfielder supposedly and why on earth should we bring in another one?

Not sure if you mean a young defender and Stuart Armstrong, irrespective Armstrong is a central midfielder supposedly and why on earth should we bring in another one?

Yea, I meant young defender and Stuart Armstrong. I feel if we get rid of the likes of Hutton and other dead wood, we should look to bring in a partner in midfield for Macleod with a view to the longer term. Ian Black doesn't offer this, and I think Law is more effective in a more attacking role.

Throughout Ally's first season in the SPL, we played a 4-2-3-1 formation, if we were to play this again, it would allow Law, Macleod and god willing Armstrong to play, with Wiess and Templeton on the wings. (tu)