Calum "the tank" Gallagher

Robespierre

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been impressed in the under 20 games. also though he wasnt on long good pace took his goal really well and a good run in behind to draw the freekick for a sending off...i agree though i doubt he will start the game he has certainly done himself no harm

Won't happen. If the youngsters are a hit then our manager cannot justify spending millions on has-beens.

I hear what you're saying, but given our financial situation surely finding a couple of gems in the youth team should be seen as a huge boon to Ally?

It was actually a very good supporting run that setup the goal and he took it well. Pleased for the lad and Ally for having faith in him - possibly a nod from Gordon Durie, who should also be proud of his lad.

Has to be the start of real chances for Callum and other young U20s players, we can't use excuses of well we might lose if we put the young lads in, we might well win by more as we didn't look like scoring again till Callum came on.

Yep agreed, there really isn't much point bringing the likes of Cribari in