Calum "the tank" Gallagher

Robespierre

Delighted for the lad and he looked good when he came on!

I am really disappointed though that the likes of Murdoch, telfer and gasparato wernt given a chance! The players today were so lethargic and if nothing else the youngsters provide an energy and spark. Let them sink or swim and start building for next year instead if playing the likes of cribari and Hutton.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted for the lad and he looked good when he came on!

I am really disappointed though that the likes of Murdoch, telfer and gasparato wernt given a chance! The players today were so lethargic and if nothing else the youngsters provide an energy and spark. Let them sink or swim and start building for next year instead if playing the likes of cribari and Hutton.

Me too, but their time will come I reckon.

I disagree about Hutton, the lad has had a shocker of a season in terms of injury and if he can win himself an extension rather than us having to sign someone else that would be my preferred option.

Cribari on the other hand is past it and Luca should have been in there instead IMO.

If i were the manager he would be on the bench for the cup game, and starting the next league game.

Might be in the minority, but thought Crawford and Hutton played well today too!

Crawford looked a lot better when he got moved central but he is lost out wide IMO.....Hutton did ok but he's out of contract this summer and I just don't think he is a player that adds anything to our squad we don't already have!

he terrorised Dunfermline in first half of the youth cup tie playing thru the middle then was pushed out wide right and still played very well, glad for the youngster and hopefully we see him in the remaining league games, be surprised if he plays in any important matches (ramsdens final and Scottishcup matches )