Calum "the tank" Gallagher

Robespierre

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we were all willing him to score and show McCoist that he has other options and it wasn't done in vain. Looks every bit as good as his report was before (and after) his loan spell against Alloa last season,

:lol:

I thought he was quite good today, no?

That's the first decent game I've seen from Cribari since early doors SFL3. 15 years in the Serie A and he's that bad. No player in the history of the game has ever deteriorated in ability like that so quickly.

:lol:

I thought he was quite good today, no?

It was certainly an improvement over last season, although someone with no legs could've played better than him last season. He didn't make any heinous mistakes which led to goals, so that's new.

Delighted for the lad and he looked good when he came on!

I am really disappointed though that the likes of Murdoch, telfer and gasparato wernt given a chance! The players today were so lethargic and if nothing else the youngsters provide an energy and spark. Let them sink or swim and start building for next year instead if playing the likes of cribari and Hutton.

Murdoch and Telfor are both injured according to Andrew dicksons twitter this morning.