Calum "the tank" Gallagher

Robespierre

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pleased for Callum to get a chance and grab a goal. His attitude and work rate should be an example to every youth player, anything he gets from the game is fully deserved.

Prior to the 2011 Glasgow Cup Final he was told he was being released, on the basis of his performance as a second half substitute Rangers changed their mind and he got another year. Three years later he makes his first team debut .

He comes with no hype, and a huge desire to succeed, I did read on here recently that he was "terrorising defences" in the u20s good luck son.

15 min he played and he is the new wonder kid - until his first bad game when he will be shite and not a Rangers class. That's how we treat young lads now - look at the abuse Aird is getting on this thread!

no ones saying he is a wonder kid sure he might not have what it takes as a Rangers player long terms he isn't as naturally gifted as many other youth players like Sinnamon, Telfer, Stoney etc... but he has an incredible work ethic and has developed very well and deserves to be given an opportunity in the first team it might work out, it might not but there is only one way to find out.

He is far from rotten - mind you no surprise that the RM FM loyal don't support young players despite calling for young players to be given game time!

I think young players should be given a chance but Aird has had a few chances, sometimes they just aren't good enough.

As for the FM comment, typical nonsense from you

Really pleased for Callum to get a chance and grab a goal. His attitude and work rate should be an example to every youth player, anything he gets from the game is fully deserved.

Prior to the 2011 Glasgow Cup Final he was told he was being released, on the basis of his performance as a second half substitute Rangers changed their mind and he got another year. Three years later he makes his first team debut .

M8 always enjoy your reports but that one post alone should be printed, framed and hung-up at Auchenowie as an inspiration to every player coming through the ranks. Cannot think of anything more inspirational.

Football is like life - it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority. Vince Lombardi

Obviously referring to American Football but the message is still valid.

:lol: "the tank"

Done really well, pleased for the guy but i doubt ally will start him, hopefully makes an appearance as a sub tho. Interestingly i thought the only players really pushing themselves yesterday were the youngsters and Black, maybe mccoist needs to drop players more often, it might give the ones dropped a boot up the arse and show that no ones place is secure.

15 min he played and he is the new wonder kid - until his first bad game when he will be shite and not a Rangers class. That's how we treat young lads now - look at the abuse Aird is getting on this thread!

Not this call sign

I love watching these younger guys put our vets to shame.

Frazer Aird although a bit Raw is doing ok and is putting a lot of work onto his defensive game.

That much is obvious, nerves have a lot to do with it.

You cam see he is a little edgy when playing but I reckon with experience he could make it with us.

Got to encourage the lads and I do even if they make a mistake.

Delighted for him.

Why the fuck did Cribari get game time?

WTF has Cribari or Aird got to do with Gallagher?

Like the boardroom forum on here saddos with their own agendas

good luck to Gallagher.... and Aird for that matter. Cribari hope he does well at his next club.

Tom Walsh was on the bench last term but seems to have faded away

Walsh hasn't featured for the U20s in quite a while, so I assume he must be injured. I've seen a couple of people on this thread and others mention Andy Murdoch getting first team action. I last saw him at the Dunfermline Youth Cup game and he was on crutches so I doubt he'll feature this year.