Dundee Hibs Request For Semi Final Venue Change Rejected

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why he wants to sit with the Dundee United fans. He wants to sit with the people that dictate what he should do with his club.

That's no the reason why :lol: !

He'd look ugly and out of place sitting in the directors box at Ibrox! He'll fit in much better with the ugly fucks of Scumdee if he's in with the fans, think it's called camouflage

13,000 tickets is plenty for them.

They don't have anywhere near the number of glory hunters who have suddenly emerged this weekend to support their sheep-shagging neeburs up the east coast.

I lol'd so much because it's right :D

What would we say 13,000 is? Celtics normal and half the govan?

Broomie holds 8100. Corner another 1100 . So they would get around 1/3 rd of the Govan. Then I would expect 'special' segregation in the Govan on the concourses and in the seats. Probably strip out 20 seats between fans x 70 rows = 1400 reduction on capacity. Takes us down to around 49K . If they get 13.1K then we would get 36K which just about covers ST holders! So I see this being a very much supply and demand match! Assuming we get past AR on Monday.

That's no the reason why :lol: !

He'd look ugly and out of place sitting in the directors box at Ibrox! He'll fit in much better with the ugly fucks of Scumdee if he's in with the fans, think it's called camouflage

Don't you know baldy baskets aren't allowed to sit in the Director's box these days at Ibrox? You must have a full heid of wispy hair to earn that right , so Thompson is bombed right oot!

This request was nothing more than a PR stunt to play into the hands of the anti Rangers bigots in Scottish football. It would have been impossible to move the game at this stage and they know it. Now they can play the vicTIM card and blame the SFA for being pro Rangers and anti everyone else despite the fact the SFA board is made up of: Liewell , Petrie ,Regan and Doncaster who are all clearly pro Rangers btw.

their support were prepared to boycott their own club over the spl vote for rangers to continue in the spl so surely a boycott of the semi final would be the the natural thing to do if they're unhappy

Tbh a lot of our support aren't in much position now to slag over threatening to boycott their own club, sad to say

Aye and your point?

Point being they have a wage bill of £40,000,000 and still needed two tries to get past a part time team in the cup. You can't judge how Rangers will get on against Dundee utd based on how we played against AR. Different game and atmosphere completely.

Point being they have a wage bill of £40,000,000 and still needed two tries to get past a part time team in the cup. You can't judge how Rangers will get on against Dundee utd based on how we played against AR. Different game and atmosphere completely.

I'm not judging it on some one of cup shock though, it was just one of many terrible games this season we've had.

We should be capable of beating Dundee Utd but confident declarations that we'll pump them is delusional.