Dundee Hibs Request For Semi Final Venue Change Rejected

I Think the laughin bhoys from Dundee have just realised that even in the 2rd tier our massive support gives us the upper hand in these decisions with clubs like theirs. If they thought sending us to the bottom of the pile would give them a permanent lift up the pecking order they are mistaken. SFA don't want empty seats at a show piece game and know we would fill it twice over if we could. Once again our fan power prevails! Just need to beat AR now and if we do cant wait for the atmosphere on the night as it will be special.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They made an official request to have the game moved from Ibrox if we win the replay, SFA rejected it is Steven Thompson on the SFA board? If so wouldn't he of had a say in the original decision? Unbelievable that they wanted the piggery instead so giving that place a semi and the final.

I dont think other clubs and sfa, expected us to get as far,now we have, they r starting to panic,we can beat these fuckers.

theyre young team could crumble at ibrox, they wont have played in an atmosphere anything like this, it will be a fantastic atmosphere . especially when we score.

How "young "is their team you mention , torbett young enough ? I wouldnt know if any of the esspeeell clubs have dad's army squads or priest tampering teens

as the SFA statement said `the semi-final and final venues were set and agreed to before the 1st round`.

Obviously the scabby bastards at Dundee Hibs thought we`d be knocked out by the semis.

Don`t know who is running that club now and don`t really care but they have lost the plot.

If we were to beat them it would be the single greatest moment of the last 3 years.

:21:

It would easily be the greatest moment on the pitch since we had our troubles.

I really hate those tangerine fuckwits.

The cup game last year made me feel physically sick and Revenge would be fucking immense.

But let's deal with Albion first hopefully.

I've never hoped for cup success as much as I do this year. Every bone in my body is crying out for us to lift the cup this season.

DJ at 16 scoring the winner against the bheasts, the Tom Forsyth final and Barca in '72. I was at each of them and all have very special memories.

Unlikely that even if we make the final that I'll be able to attend but a victory in the final would be oh so sweet - right up there, for me, with the other three finals I listed.

Let it be so.