***Albion Rovers v Rangers***

G.E.C.

Just in from game.

Fucking job done lets get tore into these bastards Scumdee all i ask is Moshni gets told he will not get away with being a crowd pleaser and concentrate on the fucking game!

Lets get in about these fuckers!!!!

yep just watched the game on RTV and while Rangers won the game at a canter I would have to agree with the commentators that Rangers are playing well below what they are capable of.

Little urgency, dilly dalying on the ball (pun intended) and not taking too many risks in the final third of the pitch, usually taking the safe and predictable course.

Got the job done today no problems but how will they fare against quality opposition?

Black had a good game again, so did Foster and Gallacher looks like one to watch in the future.

but yep like the commentators said Rangers seem to be quite casual and have developed a few bad/sloppy habits that while they might get away with against the likes of the wee rovers might not fare so well against others!

Always good to hear GSTQ being sung at the end of the game :7325:

Mohsni...oh dear. I like him but he is one loose goose

I like Aird. Decent, energetic, confident wee player. Everyone wants young guys given a chance, and then when they are many are very critical of them. Remember he's 19. He's progressing well. He needs to improve his shooting and crossing (especially from corners) though.

He is learning, improving and has gotten much stronger since he first arrived at Rangers. Took his goal very well. Happy for him

He is learning, improving and has gotten much stronger since he first arrived at Rangers. Took his goal very well. Happy for him

His first touch is poor, his positional sense is very poor, his team play is poor, his passing is poor, his ability to round a defender is abject, his crossing is frankly rubbish as are his corners,he has only his youth on his side, at the moment, if he doesn't make better progress next season he will be gone.He is the only player Ally has allowed to play in his natural position, and even then he strays out of position to no benefit to the team. Barry McKay is a far better all round player, and a better prospect. :7325:

His first touch is poor, his positional sense is very poor, his team play is poor, his passing is poor, his ability to round a defender is abject, his crossing is frankly rubbish as are his corners,he has only his youth on his side, at the moment, if he doesn't make better progress next season he will be gone.He is the only player Ally has allowed to play in his natural position, and even then he strays out of position to no benefit to the team. Barry McKay is a far better all round player, and a better prospect. :7325:

Barry McKay is getting slaughtered at Morton for his attitude. He is not going to make the step up. While he MAY have more natural ability than Fraser Aird. Aird at least has the right attitude and seems to want to work hard,

Barry McKay is getting slaughtered at Morton for his attitude. He is not going to make the step up. While he MAY have more natural ability than Fraser Aird. Aird at least has the right attitude and seems to want to work hard,

(tu) good on Iain. Aird also has a better scoring record.

People are so forgetful at times, we never came out of second gear last night, they had one chance all night and were very rarely in our half, we had the majority of the possession, don't even think they had a single corner, they had all their players behind the ball from the start.

As for the game against Utd, stop worrying, it will be like chalk and cheese, just remember how we played when we won the league, that will be the way we will play in the semi, our players will be up for it and they will want to stick it right up them.

I agree. Aird may blow hot and cold but he never hides. Much rather have him in the team than Mackay who blows hot and cold but never shows.

People are so forgetful at times, we never came out of second gear last night, they had one chance all night and were very rarely in our half, we had the majority of the possession, don't even think they had a single corner, they had all their players behind the ball from the start.

As for the game against Utd, stop worrying, it will be like chalk and cheese, just remember how we played when we won the league, that will be the way we will play in the semi, our players will be up for it and they will want to stick it right up them.

I agree! Bring them on!! :uk:

And yet we could hardly muster a shot on goal with all that posession. Let's not kid ourselves on here we were woeful last night and as usual did just enough to get by.

Our lack of movement and a cutting edge in the final 3rd is so glaringly obvious but he won't take steps to change it.

Was there a need for Hutton and Black against a team we knew weren't going to hurt us or even outplay us in midfield?

What was the point in having Daly up top on his own again when it's been proved week after week this system is not playing to our strengths.

That performance and line up will not be good enough to beat United. Deep down i think everyone knows it but that's not to say we cannot beat them. I firmly believe if we have all our top players fit we can beat them and Aberdeen but not with the system and personnel he picks.

Ridiculously unfair.

Ridiculously unfair.

Maybe, maybe, but life is very unfair, In my opinion, the lad will not make it at Rangers, no matter his attitude. Ability is what is required, he has poor ability.

If... on the other hand he improves, I will give him my support, and I will acknowledge that my assessment of him was wrong.

You and your opinion, I have noted, and will take it under consideration.....ridiculously fairly :7325:

Maybe, maybe, but life is very unfair, In my opinion, the lad will not make it at Rangers, no matter his attitude. Ability is what is required, he has poor ability.

If... on the other hand he improves, I will give him my support, and I will acknowledge that my assessment of him was wrong.

You and your opinion, I have noted, and will take it under consideration.....ridiculously fairly :7325:

Righto.