How much will Ally have to spend next season?

Robespierre

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you take into account season ticket sales (if we get the money that is) and the eventual new kit sponsorship deal that is surely forthcoming, along with the investment we've been promised, how much will Ally have to spend in order to strengthen next season? Realistically?

Fuck all hopefully , wouldn't trust him with my lunch money

I'd hope at the most he'll have the wages saved on the outgoing players to spend on an extra body or 2. I always enjoy a good transfer window bringing in new faces but it's simply not needed at this stage. Cribari's wages alone could bring in a first 11 player.

I'm summising

Should he get money or not then?

Straight question

If there is cash available yes - we should always look to improve - but even on a reduced budget I expect some players out and some in to freshen the squad.

Now let's say we get your cum shot and we replace Ally - does a new manager get a larger/different budget or does he get this squad and told to get on with it?

If there is cash available yes - we should always look to improve - but even on a reduced budget I expect some players out and some in to freshen the squad.

Now let's say we get your cum shot and we replace Ally - does a new manager get a larger/different budget or does he get this squad and told to get on with it?

1- why should we improve if we don't need it to achieve our aim and put more strain on the financiea especially as we will need all we can get when we get back to the top?

2- a new manager would get this same squad and he'd be delighted I'd imagine and get us playing football aswell as winning - they both aren't mutually exclusive

1- why should we improve if we don't need it to achieve our aim and put more strain on the financiea especially as we will need all we can get when we get back to the top?

2- a new manager would get this same squad and he'd be delighted I'd imagine and get us playing football aswell as winning - they both aren't mutually exclusive

You dont want us to improve when and where possible ? Really ? Do you think we do not need to improve before we reach the SPL ?

Very little I would imagine. Maybe the money saved on players we move on in the summer. Cribari, Simonsen, Little, Perry, Hegarty, Hutton, possibly Peralta if we can move him on.

Looking at that, everyone of the above are out of contract bar Peralta so we won't get a transfer fee. Another season of freebies and low quality signings. Exactly what we do not require.

Perry isnt until next year and Hutton will get a new deal

I don't think we have to spend anything. Contrary to some opinion, we'll win next year's league by a considerable margin. Some investment will need to be made before we re-enter the top division, but I don't see the value in increasing the wage bill before it's necessary. Also, I fully expect several of our younger players to develop significantly over the next year. We'll be a better team than we are now.

You dont want us to improve when and where possible ? Really ? Do you think we do not need to improve before we reach the SPL ?

There you go jumping to extremes again

Did you not read a word I said? This is nothing new I suppose

If we have more than enough to see us up again next year then why spend money improving when it's not essential and we will need all the funds we can for the year after?

Ally should get nothing; if he can't win the championship with this squad, then that's him done as Rangers boss.

If he can't beat Albion Rovers on monday with this squad - that should be him done as Rangers boss.

If he can't beat Raith Rovers with this squad in the Ramsdens Cup Final - That should be him done as Rangers boss.

Ally should get nothing; if he can't win the championship with this squad, then that's him done as Rangers boss.

If he can't beat Albion Rovers on monday with this squad - that should be him done as Rangers boss.

If he can't beat Raith Rovers with this squad in the Ramsdens Cup Final - That should be him done as Rangers boss.

Were you not just saying he was doing a good job in another thread or is this several of you using the same account again?

I can't think of one team where the manager does not try to improve every year - but then again RM posters know best - not!

Were you not just saying he was doing a good job in another thread or is this several if you using the same account again?

Nope, I've never said that actually - I brought it up as an example as to how the standards of Rangers fans hasn't fallen, perhaps you should go back and read over that thread, believe it was GOAT's thread? (tu)