How much will Ally have to spend next season?

Robespierre

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we should be saving money for the top flight but under the current ownership and board any surplus cash is getting siphoned out of the club , so if it's a choice between the thieves taking more or being spent on players I'd rather see the latter

There's fuck all proof of that - just more conspiracies aswell as an alarming and possibly fatal attitude - spend on players incase the board steals it?

We are going to be our own downfall

I agree we should be saving money for the top flight but under the current ownership and board any surplus cash is getting siphoned out of the club , so if it's a choice between the thieves taking more or being spent on players I'd rather see the latter

I hope you can either prove that or you have a good lawyer

Do you not at least understand people's concerns about spending money we won't need in order to get promoted next year and saving as much as possible for decent players on our top flight return?

Can you not read? You struggle with concepts such as 'if' a budget is available he should use it. 'If' players leave we should use that cash to bring in replacements - hating - that's what you do but it shows that you prefer to hate than to actually comprehend.

The squad he currently has would win that league at a canter. I'm not going to have a go at McCoists managergial skills in this thread, everyone knows what I think of Ally as a manager. I tell you something though to keep the fans interested we need to improve on the field and we need to get rid of the deadwood and improve some of the positions on the field. We need to build a team ready for SPL football aswell.

We need a new right back, a new centre back, two wingers and a fast pacey striker and they need to be players who will still be in our squad for the SPL not bit part shite we will be getting rid of come next summer.

Do you not at least understand people's concerns about spending money we won't need in order to get promoted next year and saving as much as possible for decent players on our top flight return?

agreed, we should be able to win championship with the players we got, then buy for espeell, we cant afford any higher wages until we return.hopefully as u say,will let us save a little.

The lies just get worse

Funny, because the accounts say differently.

Still if you think there is fraud going on, instead of protesting I suggest you call the police.

Yet more Rangers fans saying we should not improve the squad, we don't need a single player to win the league next year anyone who says different is operating on an agenda, but we do want those cups. Also remember we do not need to win this years SC to have a Europa league spot available.

Nothing. Our cost base is still too high even as things stand.

I'd expect us to strengthen with a couple of free transfers coming in for less money than some of the highly-paid duds who will leave, there's absolutely no need to spend money at the moment.

Some of the top-league free transfers tis season -

Shaun Hutchinson

Kenny McLean

Richard Brittain

Gavin Gunning

Jamie Walker

Jason Holt

Championship -

Craig Sibbald

Plenty young talents who can be stars.

Jamie Walker, Jason Holt, Craig Sibbald, Gunning & Hutchinson would all be top of any list of mine.

You could probably get all 3 or 4 of them for the money saved on Cribari alone.

IMHO I don't think we need to buy in many players anyway. A solid CB n a good striker is all we really need

Are you happy with our current midfield, I would spend money there first.

We're more than okay goalkeeper wise.

We have two players vying for the the right back, and we have an abundance of centre backs (although I think we have still to find the best combination.)

Up front I would also expect a proven top flight goalscorer to be brought in. We already know the likely suspects.

(Templeton may need support/competition as Aird is not proven yet.)

So that leaves back up to the midfield duo of Law and Black as priority.

Hopefully none - we don't need to spend more.

We have players out of contract this summer, and so if Ally really felt he needed to bring someone in, it should be a Bosman on a lower wage than the guy he's replacing, on a one in one out policy.

With the squad we have and the resources available, there should be no question of a semi-decent manager winning the Championship for us, so if Ally is to stay, then he should be able to do it no problem.

Can you not read? You struggle with concepts such as 'if' a budget is available he should use it. 'If' players leave we should use that cash to bring in replacements - hating - that's what you do but it shows that you prefer to hate than to actually comprehend.

Omg :lol:

You just can't anwser any straight question that might look a wee tiny bit bad on Ally it's absolutely pathetic