An Artificial Rivalry

Oh I so want to skelp them and their inconsequential chairman. His wee team on the park, him in the mouth. Just bring some wipes so I can clean the shite off my hand afterwards. Get past Albion lads on Monday so we shut this wee mongrel up.

That mob have always been anti-Rangers it's nothing new. It's well known that Jim Mclean would always encourage any player Rangers wanted to sign from them to sign for other clubs instead . The only time he really sold a player to Rangers was for a British record amount and the guy could not turn it down no matter how rabid an anti-Rangers bampot he was.

unfortunately for us, he sold him too late (i assume you mean Duncan Ferguson?) We needed him for our European campaign that year, particularly after Hateley got sent off against Brugge. I'm convinced McLean didnt want to sell him in case he helped us win it

When did diddyhead say this?

Heard it on the radio last week, mate. He was saying basically that it "won't be an occasion of brotherly love" and implied there may be a bad atmosphere at Easter Road. Totally irresponsible nonsense.

'There's still a hangover from when that whole episode was at its peak, with the likes of Sandy Jardine mouthing off about boycotts and stuff like: "We won't forget".

'I don't know if we are still on a boycott list but I'd imagine the Ramsdens Cup Final won't be a happy family day, filled with brotherly love.

'I've been involved with the tournament from its inception and there have been some wonderful finals over the years, like Dundee United vs Stenhousemuir and Alloa vs Inverness. They were all happy family days out but I've a feeling this year's won't be.'

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2w4ZGbIzR

Heard it on the radio last week, mate. He was saying basically that it "won't be an occasion of brotherly love" and implied there may be a bad atmosphere at Easter Road. Totally irresponsible nonsense.

'There's still a hangover from when that whole episode was at its peak, with the likes of Sandy Jardine mouthing off about boycotts and stuff like: "We won't forget".

'I don't know if we are still on a boycott list but I'd imagine the Ramsdens Cup Final won't be a happy family day, filled with brotherly love.

'I've been involved with the tournament from its inception and there have been some wonderful finals over the years, like Dundee United vs Stenhousemuir and Alloa vs Inverness. They were all happy family days out but I've a feeling this year's won't be.'

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2w4ZGbIzR

What a tit! Should he not be trying to calm things down instead of trying to make it worse. The atmosphere won't be anything but a good day out if you ask me - they are Raith Rovers FFS!. Perhaps the windbag should remember his place.

when your just a pishy wee club that never won anything you start looking for other ways to get attention. Theyre just a pathetic club with no mark fans and gloryhunting directors, never our rivals, nowhere near our level. Of no importance whatsoever. They will speak of beating us 3-0 when we were fucked for years like it was like winning the Champions League because theyre sad gloryhunters.

What a tit! Should he not be trying to calm things down instead of trying to make it worse. The atmosphere won't be anything but a good day out if you ask me - they are Raith Rovers FFS!. Perhaps the windbag should remember his place.

Couldn't agree more. (tu) He seems to like fanning the flames (and also the sound of his own voice).

I always remember a visit to dundee for a day around the shops

went into a sports shop . To be amazed that they had couldnt be bothered

to put for sale their on local teams shirt on sale .

Thompson is just a wee twat of a man who likes to try and impress his boss lawwell by mouthing off to the media. A nothing club who you only hear about when they play us.

just like every other club in Scotland lol