Ian Durrant

kplfishtank

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of respect towards rangers legends on this site is disgusting,and i can never get used to it .Ok to have a bit of fun if he'd turned his ankle or something less serious,but a broken hip is not a laughing matter.If you want to disrespect Rangers legends then there are plenty sites which will lap it up .

To be fair to the guy he apologised.

Though anyone posting with a Coop username slating Durranty should think more considering Albert Tatlock and wee Durranty were best mates off the pitch

He's blue he's white ....

One of my all time favourites WHAT a player.

fantastic vid mate - i remember watching some old games a while back and Durrant was just fucking awesome. never really appreciated how good. the other thing i noticed were the tackles he had to put up with - if you watch some of the old games you could see everyone was out to floor him. that simpson tackle though was horrendous. how he didnt get jailed for that (given Duncan Ferguson did for kissing a guy) is frankly unfair

fantastic vid mate - i remember watching some old games a while back and Durrant was just fucking awesome. never really appreciated how good. the other thing i noticed were the tackles he had to put up with - if you watch some of the old games you could see everyone was out to floor him. that simpson tackle though was horrendous. how he didnt get jailed for that (given Duncan Ferguson did for kissing a guy) is frankly unfair

Aye, you forget just how talented he was until the mutton molesters got a hold of him.

It's remarkable he still came back to have the career he did (the goal in the 92-93 cl run in particular came at vital times)

Probably the most naturally gifted player to come out of Ibrox in a long time.

I'm actually struggling to name someone more naturally gifted we've produced since (maybe Barry Ferguson comes remotely close)

Still think we let go of him too early. He could have mentored BF and he was still getting Scotland call ups after we let him go.

He's blue He's white :7325:

Aye, you forget just how talented he was until the mutton molesters got a hold of him.

It's remarkable he still came back to have the career he did (the goal in the 92-93 cl run in particular came at vital times)

Probably the most naturally gifted player to come out of Ibrox in a long time.

I'm actually struggling to name someone more naturally gifted we've produced since (maybe Barry Ferguson comes remotely close)

Still think we let go of him too early. He could have mentored BF and he was still getting Scotland call ups after we let him go.

He's blue He's white :7325:

i struggle to think of anyone coming out of Scotland in my lifetime that comes close. he was head and shoulders above everyone

The lack of respect towards rangers legends on this site is disgusting,and i can never get used to it .Ok to have a bit of fun if he'd turned his ankle or something less serious,but a broken hip is not a laughing matter.If you want to disrespect Rangers legends then there are plenty sites which will lap it up .

Silly kids on here who just seem to want to show their lack of class.

If he has broken the hip he just had replaced it will be bluidy painful and will require open surgery to fix. Get well soon wee man, but you are going to have to leave ALL the pies to Ally once you are back. Need to get back to your playing day svelte figure.