Sons of Struth.

simon

Have just posted a video on twitter, it's a video of the scene from Downfall where the text can be edited. It wasn't made by them but they have posted it and it's meant to be a pisstake of our board.

Regardless of your opinion of the board I really don't think this is how Rangers supporters should be acting. It seems dignity has been flung out the window. Who needs enemies?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just posted a video on twitter, it's a video of the scene from Downfall where the text can be edited. It wasn't made by them but they have posted it and it's meant to be a pisstake of our board.

Regardless of your opinion of the board I really don't think this is how Rangers supporters should be acting. It seems dignity has been flung out the window. Who needs enemies?

Simon,

I agree, The threads on FF are also a disgrace and they could easily result in ££ being closed down.

God Forbid, I would much rather that element of the Rangers support stay where they are

Simon,

I agree, The threads on FF are also a disgrace and they could easily result in ££ being closed down.

God Forbid, I would much rather that element of the Rangers support stay where they are

I am not a member of Follow Follow, never been on the site either. One site is enough of a headache for me.

It would be refreshing to see the fan groups acting with a bit of class instead of the constant mudslinging that we have to endure just now.

I was going to repost some of the bile and pictures from the thread on FF.

On second thoughts it would be a bad idea.

Mr Houston and his friends on ££ are either stupid or think they are above the law

They're not stupid, all they are doing is seeking some kind of martyrdom.

They're not stupid, all they are doing is seeking some kind of martyrdom.

You could actually be forgiven for thinking this stuff came from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, or RTC or CF or The Celtic Trust or Supporters Association or even the general Scum support.

But no, it comes from the Sons of Strewth and Follow Follow, These people will not rest until they tear our club apart and there is bear on bear violence in the stands

dignity got flung out of the window at the last armed forces day. everything since has just been a further denigration of our standards.

and thee people try to hold some sort of moral high ground too, sickening.

Agreed - and what is also worrying us how easily large sections of our fans are manipulated/ used - the 'blue card' display being a very visual example.

You could actually be forgiven for thinking this stuff came from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, or RTC or CF or The Celtic Trust or Supporters Association or even the general Scum support.

But no, it comes from the Sons of Strewth and Follow Follow, These people will not rest until they tear our club apart and there is bear on bear violence in the stands

Bear on Bear is already happening I was disgusted by some behavior of a couple of our fans yesterday waiting outside the pub for an old boy who didn't agree with them. I have never seen our fans so disjointed and its really starting to flow to the terraces in a big way now.

End of the day we had an AGM the board was put in place and that should be it but no its still going on and these groups are not helping one bit and only creating more problems.

When you understand that most campaign groups or fan groups put forward their most intelligent and most articulate speakers as spokesmen you begin to see the limitations of this group

The semi-literate can relate to Houston.

Houston is loving the attention just now but a few years down the line he may regret having attacked some of these individuals.