Puma-Wallace needs to have a word

Robespierre

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see what Puma will do for our next season Strips etc, Especially given the fact that Puma has secured the contract to supply Arsenal

I would of expected that conversations between Rangers & Puma would have already taken place in regards to the next season designs etc

I actually really like the overall look of the strips, but the quality of the material is definitely questionable. I have had no issues with the Sponsors peeling off the top as of yet!

Believe Arsenal are going with Puma next season - Wonder if their kits will fall apart like ours? Same question applies to Dortmund just now.

Arsne Wengers big coat will be a wee waistcoat after the first half of next season if Puma make it!

Seriously, I think we need someone better than Puma. I still have an Adidas Rangers shirt from the 90's that is a good as new. I am probably in the minority when I say this but, I wish we would stick to blue, red and white for shirt colours. I don't like seeing us playing in black.

Arsne Wengers big coat will be a wee waistcoat after the first half of next season if Puma make it!

Seriously, I think we need someone better than Puma. I still have an Adidas Rangers shirt from the 90's that is a good as new. I am probably in the minority when I say this but, I wish we would stick to blue, red and white for shirt colours. I don't like seeing us playing in black.

Blue, White, Red, Orange - The acceptable colours of Rangers kits!

The kits have been shite for years - I'd imagine Wallace has bigger fish to fry at the moment but it would be nice if somewhere down the line we get attractive and well made kits back

Puma seems to be getting a bigger footprint worldwide in a number of sports from golf to rugby. Why then are we having problems? Is the logo put on as part of the manufacturing process or later??

Kit was at it's best when we were with Nike.

Well we need the money plus most bigger clubs have third kits these days.

Not disagreeing with you at all. Just saying ideally I'd prefer us to have 2 kits. There's no need for a 3rd kit other than to generate extra income.

Dressing it up as a European kit or anything else is just a marketing ploy.

Not disagreeing with you at all. Just saying ideally I'd prefer us to have 2 kits. There's no need for a 3rd kit other than to generate extra income.

Dressing it up as a European kit or anything else is just a marketing ploy.

Indeed but football is like that these days.

The last time I bought a shirt other than the home one was the diadora orange one.

Ideally it would just be two but we need to maximise our income and shirt sales are part of it.

Indeed but football is like that these days.

The last time I bought a shirt other than the home one was the diadora orange one.

Ideally it would just be two but we need to maximise our income and shirt sales are part of it.

Only ever buy the home one myself. Interesting that nobody else has mentioned the diadora kits. I thought they were good quality.

Only ever buy the home one myself. Interesting that nobody else has mentioned the diadora kits. I thought they were good quality.

My Orange long sleeve one is still in decent shape. NTL and diadora parts look a tad off white now but it's expected after 11 odd years and god knows how many washes.