Puma-Wallace needs to have a word

Robespierre

My Orange long sleeve one is still in decent shape. NTL and diadora parts look a tad off white now but it's expected after 11 odd years and god knows how many washes.

Aye sometimes the NTL sponsor could go a bit washed out looking because of the material. I much preferred that to the printed on version we had in the nike kits though which used to crack if the top got stretched.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with the actual fabric of this years top. It feels really light and cool. But those sponsors need to be sorted out so they stop peeling off. Any other Rangers top I've had lasted months before it started cracking/peeling.

I loved last seasons top. Really wish we kept that design.

No way I'm paying £45-50 for next seasons top. Aren't we in a 5 year contract with puma or something? they better up the quality of our strip. Does this happen to teams like Borussia Dortmund for example!?

I don't have a problem with the actual fabric of this years top. It feels really light and cool. But those sponsors need to be sorted out so they stop peeling off. Any other Rangers top I've had lasted months before it started cracking/peeling.

I loved last seasons top. Really wish we kept that design.

No way I'm paying £45-50 for next seasons top. Aren't we in a 5 year contract with puma or something? they better up the quality of our strip. Does this happen to teams like Borussia Dortmund for example!?

In comparison with other kits I own at the same price, the quality is fucking awful.

I actually quite like all 3 of the kits this year but I agree that they are very poor quality. Blackthorn Logo came off after a couple of washes.

I always buy the home shirt so this won't put me off but next season I'll be going for an unsponsored one if possible

I actually quite like all 3 of the kits this year but I agree that they are very poor quality. Blackthorn Logo came off after a couple of washes.

I always buy the home shirt so this won't put me off but next season I'll be going for an unsponsored one if possible

my sponsor logo has now totally peeled off my home shirt and i like the new unsponsored look

I'm sure everyone would agree there are more important issues. But this is a legitimate gripe because for forty five quid or more, shoddy quality kits are unforgivable. That's a lot of cash for a lot of people, for a wee polyester jersey.

We can put a claim in to IA for the shit contract he presumably set up. WATP