Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. Two less wages to pay ( one being a sizeable wage)

Makes room for replacements hopefully. This could be the start of the deadwood being trimmed.

well done Rangers, fully agree with not renewing either contractm

Good. I think the shite celebrations over this are a bit disrespectful, at least Hutton done the right thing unlike some of the scumbags who fucked off and abandoned us. But he's not good enough, so it's good to see this as being the start of getting rid of the deadwood.

Good. I think the shite celebrations over this are a bit disrespectful, at least Hutton done the right thing unlike some of the scumbags who fucked off and abandoned us. But he's not good enough, so it's good to see this as being the start of getting rid of the deadwood.

(tu) completely agree.

Spot on mate.

a bit disrespectful but the right choices.

I feel for Hutton because he looked really good pre season, and he's now got no chance. I hope he finds his feet.

Cribari on the other hand...a youth coach??? good grief.

For me Hutton did have good potential however he hasn't really kicked on, I reckon he could be a very good SPL player if he stays injury free and gets the right team. Cribari would be an interesting one, he's not the best but as another poster pointed out he does have bags of experience.