Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry, Foster, Smith, Simonsen, Little and Peralta should all be moved on aswell. Sadly I think we'll be stuck with most of them again next season.

Ideal World but won't happen I'm afraid.

Somebody mentioned Andy Little.

Ridiculous scored against them and would do us a turn in the Prem imo.

Every thread is hijacked with Ally abuse these days...

Wouldnt say abuse mate more of just some humour as we seem to give a job for the boys at every turn. Never abused Ally in my life and never will. I may slate his tactics from time to time but as a person he one of the nicest men you could ever meet. Gentleman.

I find it pretty surprising to announce it now, given that a couple of injuries could see us need either of these players for cup games. Same for any others that need to be moved on, I would wait before finalising it.

An article in the Sun is hardly an official announcement.

Good. I think the shite celebrations over this are a bit disrespectful, at least Hutton done the right thing unlike some of the scumbags who fucked off and abandoned us. But he's not good enough, so it's

good to see this as being the start of getting rid of the deadwood.

Good post mate.

Perry, Foster, Smith, Simonsen, Little and Peralta should all be moved on aswell. Sadly I think we'll be stuck with most of them again next season.

personally think Little could do us a job next year, maybe not when are back in the top league.

the others mentioned can or should be let go, a lot of money going out every week for very little return.

Simonsen, Foster and Smith all signing we didn't really need to make, although belter of a free kick from Smith yesterday. Though Hutton could possibly have done something this year especially given the reports about him at pre-season and the first few games of it, but unfortuantely for him it looks like that opportunity has gone, fair play to him though for sticking with us when we were at our lowest point, didn't jump the sinking ship like so many others

I think Hutton might go on to do well under another management team as he did have the potential but preferred nandos and box sets to putting the time in on the training pitch. Who wouldnt sit back and take a big wage and do as little as you could if your manager lets u get away with it?

I find it pretty surprising to announce it now, given that a couple of injuries could see us need either of these players for cup games. Same for any others that need to be moved on, I would wait before finalising it.

i think they have beem told so they can start to look for another club.

No tears here but Cribari youth set up is baffling

How much will he get paid for that too?

Completely agree unsure just what he has did to merit that, there has to be better available options on similar wage structure

A very confused bear am i