Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed for Hutton as I always thought that he was on the verge of a breakthrough, but after all these years this might be the best thing for him.

Cribari is an interesting one, clearly we've seen him at the end of his career, but to have played in Serie A for so long he must have been decent and picked up a lot of good training techniques.

Good luck to both of them. Hutton was never going to make it here but he has given it his best shot. He will get a contract somewhere else.

Hopefully this is just the start of us cutting costs.

I would keep Hutton, as someone else said he changed the game against Motherwell last season and I thought he looked good when he came on yesterday.

He's been unlucky with injurys but if we could get him loaned out, getting regular football with someone else paying his wages for a few months I think we'd have a good player on our hands.

Thought Hutton was beginning to shows progress but then the injuries kicked in at the wrong time,good luck for the future lad.

Cribari comes from a different footballing ethos than we're used to,actually seen him head the ball a couple of times V Dunfirmline(haha),he wasn't one for hoofing the ball up field.Could be a good move for our youth.

Good. I think the shite celebrations over this are a bit disrespectful, at least Hutton done the right thing unlike some of the scumbags who fucked off and abandoned us. But he's not good enough, so it's good to see this as being the start of getting rid of the deadwood.

Agreed. (tu)