Catch Ye Hutton.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cribari pulling on the captains arm band the other day made me actually say "What the fuck" aloud.

I questioned it for half a second then I remembered how captain is actually a nothing role and it doesn't matter who puts the armband on

With the amount of game time these 2 have had over the past couple ofnseasins then thus makes sense, and could free up anything from between £10-£15k a week

How much do you think they are earning? I'd have put them on each 2/3k

Nah nah. Cribari was signed for the SPL. He'll be on about £7k a week a think.

As for Hutton £2-3k a week.

I had cribari being on quite a bit maybe 8-10, huttin 1-2 possibly more as I am not sure when he signed this current contract as some stupid wage were being chucked about by whyte, and these would of carried across.

Don't agree with the celebration stuff and it's very fair to acknowledge that Hutton stayed, but some of his twitter stuff did rub fans up the wrong way.

Hated being criticized too! Blocked myself and many other Rangers fans on twitter because he either couldn't take a laugh, or couldn't take criticism. Actually think the "Less Time Tweeting, More time Training" banner from last season was actually aimed at him, because it's all he ever done, oh and frequent Nandos with Holiday Daz of course.

How much do you think they are earning? I'd have put them on each 2/3k

No chance cribarri is that low.

I would guess closer to 5-6k per week, like the rest of the high earners. i'd imagine his contract was similar to Sandazas in the aspect that it goes up as we go up the leagues.

I'd say we are making a saving of ( at a guess) 8-9k per week.

Cribari has played under spalletti, Mazzari and had a lengthy spell in Italy learning from a number of different coaches.

Just because he's been shite as a player here who knows what he has learned over the years.

If it's true could be an excellent, low cost appointment.

Quite a few people in this thread posting that Hutton at one time looked like a player that had potential.

Truly, there is so many players we have seen that look like they will be good yet, fall by the way side. I have felt there is something far wrong at Murray Park and with our coaching staff.

That is why I would love to see a clear out of Ally and the back room. We have great facilities and I feel with good coaches we would see a lot more of our youth make it in the first team.

Hopefully see Hegarty, Perry, Shiels and Simmonsen following too. That would free up some wages for a few Bosman signings.

Simonsen is the only one on that list whose contract expires in the summer. Hegarty and Perry have another year to run. Shiels contract is up in 2016. So we'd have to find cash to pay them off or hope clubs come in with offers (a possibility with Shiels, not sure about the other two).

Kyle Hutton & Emilson Cribari have been told their contracts will not be renewed at the end of the season.

Cribari could be offered a role in the club's Youth Development programme as he is currently earning his coaching badges in Scotland. (The Sun)

Once again your source completely undermines the credibility of this "story".....neither should get a new contract but I wouldn't put it past ally and if it is true why play them ahead of giving some youngsters a chance on Saturday?