Sporting Integrity 2012 Vs Sporting Integrity 2014

In 2012 we were told that sporting integrity was crucial and far more important than commercial concerns as we were wrongfully kicked out of the top tier.

In 2014, rather than waiting to find out who was in the semi finals and finals before picking a neutral venue, we have home advantage in a semi-final precisely because they put commercial advantage ahead of sporting integrity.

So despite being technically correct in his criticism of the SFA, Stephen Thomson of Dundee United is himself a hypocrite, because he only cared about the issue once he knew he might have to play Rangers.

The inconsistency is clear for all to see, and the only consistent factor is that it's all about the Rangers.

He's not right whatsoever. No one mentions the 'sporting integrity' of European competitions when one of the teams in the final play at their own ground (Bayern a few years ago being the prime example). Or in countries like Spain where they don't have a national stadium so teams will ocassionally play a final at their own ground.

He's a bitter no mark cunt.

I agree with the dude, If the mhanks reached the final there would be not so much as a whisper of bias or sporting integrity.

the governing body decided the stadiums well in advance and no one had any complaints because the general consensus was we wouldn't be in the semi's and c***ic would be in the final now that we are the usual suspects are upin arms and throwing around their favourite buzzwords.

I think we were rightfully demoted in 2012.

Why? We are the only victims of a crime that I know of that have been punished. Guilty until proven innocent all in the name of sporting integrity. Pity to see that they are not making the same mistake with the mankies and punishing them for state aid until all the facts are established. Their time will come. Like you say on your post id OUR ONLY CRIME IS LOYALTY

The SFA should have waited until they knew who the semi-finalists were before they made this decision. That would have been the logical thing to do.

However, they were desperate to put the Emptihad forward purely to satisfy Lawwell and others. Everyone knows that's why the Girodome was given both finals.

Not one of the teams in the Premiership moaned about it at the time because they didn't think we would make it this far.

We have played Cup semi's at the piggery, and the filth have played cup semi's at Ibrox. Against each other, before I get any smart alecs interjecting. I actually see no issue whatsoever with this.

And did Scumdee Hivs not win a LC Final against Dundee at Dens? Doesn't matter how it comes about, someon gets an advantage. With all these precedents, he looks an even bigger tit than he had already proven himself to be.

Celtic played their home games at hampden in 1994/95 and played the scottish cup final against airdrie at hampden at the end of the same season,could be wrong but i don't remember any complaints at the time from the sporting integrity mob.

It is indeed all about the rangers

Celtic played their home games at hampden in 1994/95 and played the scottish cup final against airdrie at hampden at the end of the same season,could be wrong but i don't remember any complaints at the time from the sporting integrity mob.

There was a bit of grumbling, but the answer was that ra shellick's lease on Hampden expired the week before.

Sporting Integrity 1995 style...

No I don't remember much compaint, infact I was pissed off that Airdrie were quite happy to play the game at Hampden.

I think Thompson knew all along that there would be no chance of getting change of venue and that his real reason to protest was to ultimately get an increase in their ticket allocation as an alternative form of appeasement which would then be deemed justifiable by all the other enemies of our team.

Why? We are the only victims of a crime that I know of that have been punished. Guilty until proven innocent all in the name of sporting integrity. Pity to see that they are not making the same mistake with the mankies and punishing them for state aid until all the facts are established. Their time will com.e Like you say on your post id OUR ONLY CRIME IS LOYALTY

The sooner the better