Drunk Woman at Ibrox..

I'll tell you what's embarrasing.

Filming a fellow bear who's only 'crime'is getting a wee bit drunk and trying to get her fellow fans to make some noise.

The girl wasn't sitting that far from me and there was people sniggering and making comments,telling her tae sit fuckin doon.

Well i say good for her.

If there was 50000 more like her we'd have the most feared stadium in europe.

I hate what our support has become sometimes.

well said.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filming a fellow bear who's only 'crime'is getting a wee bit drunk and trying to get her fellow fans to make some noise.

The girl wasn't sitting that far from me and there was people sniggering and making comments,telling her tae sit fuckin doon.

Well i say good for her.

Just wish that they'd bring back standing in at least a section of the ground === As I said back in the day before all-seated stadia she would not have been noticed and she would not have been alone.

Well i say good for her.

well said I don't sit far from there either and it was a gd laugh at the time but there's no need for somebody too film that and try take the cunt out of the girl days later

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, that is fucking embarrassing.

Naw whats embarrassing is the tut tut brigade.

If anybody should be embarrassed it should be the sneaky cunt with the phone filming the lassie in secret like some wee pervert.

There was a time at Ibrox if that would have happened it would have got the full stadium singing.

Well i say good for her.

Agree with this, although she does seem pretty crazy.

It's the person that's filming it, that is embarrassing!

We've all made a twat of ourselves, we might just be lucky that nobody was so anal as to film it.

That said, I watched a couple of seconds with the sound muted, didn't bother me. Fair play to her trying to wake the dead.

Well i say good for her.

Spot on UKIP, she was sitting along from me, we had a wee laugh when she stood up and had her outburst, but she was doing no harm to anyone and if that had been back in the days of the covered terrace, I'm sure sure we would all have been belting out the Billy Boys with her.

Spot on UKIP, she was sitting along from me, we had a wee laugh when she stood up and had her outburst, but she was doing no harm to anyone and if that had been back in the days of the covered terrace, I'm sure sure we would all have been belting out the Billy Boys with her.

Modern football eh? Aren't thou a bitch.

Should re-introduce drinking in stadiums, then we can all get in this state and no one would give a fuck. (tu)

It's pretty annoying if you are sat behind her and trying to watch erm the game

Not as annoying as some of the negative bastards that I've sat next to over the years. There's nothing worse than loud and negative. She was a bit loud and trying to be positive.

She was sitting near me then changed seats a few times. Least she tried. Some are too busy sooking worthers and originals and booing teenage players to put an effort in.

Away and don't talk pish! Worthers at Ibrox! :lol: Only sweeties acceptable in Ibrox these days are "Humbug" mints.

Modern football eh? Aren't thou a bitch.

Should re-introduce drinking in stadiums, then we can all get in this state and no one would give a fuck. (tu)

Ffs.

Strike the lassie down dead because she's had a wee drink and enjoying herself.

People like you were obviously nowhere near the old Ibrox or hampden on cup final day.

There was a time when the Rangers support struck fear into the opposition team and their fans.

What would you like going to the football to be like?

Let me guess,like going to the pictures.

Get a life.