Drunk Woman at Ibrox..

Ffs.

Strike the lassie down dead because she's had a wee drink and enjoying herself.

People like you were obviously nowhere near the old Ibrox or hampden on cup final day.

There was a time when the Rangers support struck fear into the opposition team and their fans.

What would you like going to the football to be like?

Let me guess,like going to the pictures.

Get a life.

Fact is it's no longer like that wither you or me like it or not.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw whats embarrassing is the tut tut brigade.

If anybody should be embarrassed it should be the sneaky cunt with the phone filming the lassie in secret like some wee pervert.

There was a time at Ibrox if that would have happened it would have got the full stadium singing.

Changed support mate I remember the good old days when we all stood as one against anyone who tried to fukk with us....find it very sad that a bear filmed this so they could act the billy big baws, but after the Donald Findlay private party video you would expect this kind of modern day fan on fan ridiculing.

good on her why is it so wrong to have a wee drink and try and support your team and try and get a wee song going.

ok we all want to see the game but ffs ibrox is like a morgue and we all know who is to blame for that the worthers

and rolo,sit on their hands loyal.

Aw. God love her. She'd a bit too much to drink and like some do, she decided to try to get the atmosphere going.

Whilst it was funny, we should be grateful that she was at least trying to improve the atmosphere.

I can't but help say, purely for her attitude, good on her.

Here here haha!

Come on guys it tells you in the stadium rules you can't enter the stadium whilst drunk and must remain seated for health and safety reasons. On the two coubts of rules being broke she should be banned till a thorough investigation has been undertaken.

Come on guys it tells you in the stadium rules you can't enter the stadium whilst drunk and must remain seated for health and safety reasons. On the two coubts of rules being broke she should be banned till a thorough investigation has been undertaken.

Too obvious mate haha :pipe:

Changed support mate I remember the good old days when we all stood as one against anyone who tried to fukk with us....find it very sad that a bear filmed this so they could act the billy big baws, but after the Donald Findlay private party video you would expect this kind of modern day fan on fan ridiculing.

Exactly mate.

Nobody fucked with the Rangers support.

We stood together as one.

Nowadays youve got some sneaky wee cunt with a camera filming a lassie supporter and trying to belittle her.

Ffs.

Strike the lassie down dead because she's had a wee drink and enjoying herself.

People like you were obviously nowhere near the old Ibrox or hampden on cup final day.

There was a time when the Rangers support struck fear into the opposition team and their fans.

What would you like going to the football to be like?

Let me guess,like going to the pictures.

Get a life.

No idea why you lashed out like this, considering I agreed with you.... you on the sauce the now mate?

Ach ye win some you lose some.

On the topic, I can't remember the last time I was at a game without having at least a few beers.

Aye, can't beat a wee drink or five before the football haha. Especially at away games, it's part of the day. The bird in the video was only trying to create an atmosphere, the only embarrassing thing was the idiot videoing!

This is hilarious, and cringeworthy at the same time... It's almost on par with that woman in the away end last season who was dancing like she was out her nut on sweeties...

Please does anyone know her? Tell her not to drink before games haha.

http://youtu.be/dFQmiTSJXN0

Is your phone phone full of sneaky wee videos where you've been holding it under girls skirts ?

What a fucking pervert you should be ashamed to post that

Is your phone phone full of sneaky wee videos where you've been holding it under girls skirts ?

What a fucking pervert you should be ashamed to post that

Well first of all it's not my phone, nor am I the one who recorded it.

Secondly, get your "pervert" comments to fuck, accusing someone of that without proof is disgusting. Bolt ya rocket.

I would mind carrying out the investigation, LOL

Well first of all it's not my phone, nor am I the one who recorded it.

Secondly, get your "pervert" comments to fuck, accusing someone of that without proof is disgusting. Bolt ya rocket.

I'll leave you to decide on the morality of taking sneaky videos of drunk girls, after all you did post it.

I'll leave you to decide on the morality of taking sneaky videos of drunk girls, after all you did post it.

I posted a link to a video on youtube yes. Doesn't make me a pervert or infect my morality.

You're a tit who accuses people of being a pervert, without even looking into things deeper. Thank god you're in no position of authority, you'd be locking up innocent people everyday, because you can't be bothered to actually delve deeper into things.