Drunk Woman at Ibrox..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, the way I'm looking at it, it all seems rather self-defeating.

Are we really trying to discourage someone from encouraging the team? Is that not doing our enemies' work?

They should think about that before belittling someone trying to get behind the cause.

Too many folk just like to moan. e.g. "The atmosphere's pish! Moan! Moan! Moan! There's someone trying to create a better atmosphere! Moan! Moan! Moan!"

Good on the lassie. She gets my backing.

Mine too, mate. Couldn't agree more.... (tu) Anything that improves the atmosphere is okay in my book.

Also, this Internet culture of voyeurism is a seedy, filthy, cowardly business.

It's like the next stage up (down) for a Happy Slapper and since they are not in a gang anymore they console themselves with the arcane thrill of some covert filming.

Mine too, mate. Couldn't agree more.... (tu) Anything that improves the atmosphere is okay in my book.

Also, this Internet culture of voyeurism is a seedy, filthy, cowardly business.

It's like the next stage up (down) for a Happy Slapper and since they are not in a gang anymore they console themselves with the arcane thrill of some covert filming.

Totally mate. I've been tempted to film a few nutters, but never done it. I certainly wouldn't do it to a fellow Bear.

Once was almost tempted to film a drunken scummy at George Square, but he had to be reported to the nearby officers as he was threatening motorists and passers by.

Spent the league title game listening to two fannies talk for 90 minutes about their diets and how cardio would burn more fat at the gym than just weights.

They're the ones that should filmed and shamed, not this woman for having a good night at the football

Spent the league title game listening to two fannies talk for 90 minutes about their diets and how cardio would burn more fat at the gym than just weights.

They're the ones that should filmed and shamed, not this woman for having a good night at the football

:lol: (tu) Ya coupla fannies!