skys coverage

DaveKingLoyal

Andy Walker

Jackie McNamara

Neil McCann

Neil McCann was decent and unbiased as usual.

Sick of why we have Walker commentating on our games.

McNamara wasn't much better and couldn't raise a smile at all.

Sick of having these jokers slammed down our throat and wheeled out to commentate on our games.

Get it up them

I don't care if I get warned or banned, because it has to be said "Andy Walker is a CUNT"

I love it when we win, when he's doing the commentary, you can almost hear the cracking of his voice as he struggles to hold back the tears, the cunt that he is........

Get made a Mod for calling Walker a CUNT mate no worries. Doubt many would disagree about the wee greeting faced bastard.

I don't care if I get warned or banned, because it has to be said "Andy Walker is a CUNT"

I love it when we win, when he's doing the commentary, you can almost hear the cracking of his voice as he struggles to hold back the tears, the cunt that he is........

Well said, he's a complete cunt and he knows it.

He should stick to trying to please his wife.

Its the mundane tone of walkers voice when commenting about us.

How many times does he have to say dissapointing, very poor, should do better only to get over excited at the oppositions play.

The right back lets it run out for a goal kick, OUTSTANDING DEFENDING THERE!!!

The guy is a complete wanker i hope his hatred consumes his miserable existence.

The problem is all the ex Celtic pricks on SKY are bitter and twisted as fuck and they don't even try to hide it, compare it with Gary Neville commenting on the Man U/Liverpool game gave a fair and unbiased view of the game and that's coming from a die hard Man U man.

Hated the player but one of the best pundits I have seen on the box, pure quality there.

I actually quite like the guy now and I am a Liverpool fan as well, says a lot.

Walker never really bothered me until my sisters boyfriend had a chat with him and Wishart in Corinthian at xmas time 2011 . He said he was desperate for Rangers to go into administration, when my sisters man asked him about sectarian schools he stormed away . Also Walker made an appearance on ClydeSSB the night after BTC was won and throughout the 2hr show at no time did he say "Rangers won the BTC" , he instead replaced it with "2 judges found in favour & 1 did not". No more than a petty little wank.

Going by the tone of Andy Walker's voice last night I imagined him sitting at a table with a bottle of vodka and 200 paracetomol- just ready to end it all. Although I suppose if I was as fed up as I was with the teams performance last night I can imagine a tim, forced to watch it contractually, would be even worse :)

McNamara just didn't want to be there. He had all the enthusiasm of a man told to cut his own balls off.

Maybe it's just a Scottish thing as I can't think of many charismatic Scots pundits.

Maybe they should get that guy from the US commentary of the Old Firm game- "welcome to Scotland, Claudio" :)

Hated the player but one of the best pundits I have seen on the box, pure quality there.

I actually quite like the guy now and I am a Liverpool fan as well, says a lot.

Same here mate, actually thought he was too hard on Man U.

It's not their fault they got beat by a far superior team. :lol:

Reported!!!!!

Walker never really bothered me until my sisters boyfriend had a chat with him and Wishart in Corinthian at xmas time 2011 . He said he was desperate for Rangers to go into administration, when my sisters man asked him about sectarian schools he stormed away . Also Walker made an appearance on ClydeSSB the night after BTC was won and throughout the 2hr show at no time did he say "Rangers won the BTC" , he instead replaced it with "2 judges found in favour & 1 did not". No more than a petty little wank.

I seen all the primary school kids being marched to the pineapple yesterday. St Patricks day.