Whens MacLeod fit?

GOAT

Need him back soon.

Just since we are talking about a midfielder has anyone else noticed when Hutton tries to control the ball and turn in one move he always ends up with the ball behind him?

It's quite amusing but also shocking that a professional CM can't control and turn in one swift move successfully.

Need home back soon.

Just since we are talking about a midfielder has anyone else noticed when Hutton tries to control the ball and turn in one move he always ends up with the ball behind him?

It's quite amusing but also shocking that a professional CM can't control and turn in one swift move successfully.

Need look no further than the captain, if you're going to pick up on stuff like that.

Need look no further than the captain, if you're going to pick up on stuff like that.

Yeah Hutton is not the only one with bad control, its just he consistently does the same thing again and again and with him being younger I'd like to think he would've improved over time. Shame though as I reckon he could be a decent enough player if these wee things were just better.

I reckon if he was just a bit more steady, quicker on the ball and had a quicker thought process he'd be a good player.